𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

/𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅\

••••••••

Things were almost back to normal in the town of Corona. Varian was now the royal Alchemist, and he will be 18 in two days. "You excited kid?" Eugene lightly elbowed Varian in the ribs. It had been a while since team awesome had even spoken, Eugene was extremely busy with kingly and guard duties. And Varian was busy with royal alchemy duties. It was just a nice for the two to actually sit and talk for a bit. "For what, Eugene?" Varian asked raising an eyebrow. "For turning 18 in two days of course!" He gave Varian a noogie. The two burst out in laughing.

The curious queen peeked into the room, to see Varian and Eugene laughing and kidding around with each other. "Hey boys, break it up." She let out a small giggle as she opened the door wide enough to walk through. Varian and Eugene stopped their 'fighting' and looked at Rapunzel. "I'm a man Blondie, remember?" He said in a proud tone. "Sometimes I wonder." This comment made Varian giggled softly. "Oh Varian,  I almost forgot. " the queen reached into her bag and brought out a piece of paper.

"This was sent to you, but I don't think the guards sent it to you." She handed the paper to Varian. "Who is it from?" He asked quizicly.  Rapunzel shrugged "I didn't open it." Eugene was curious also. "Open it kid, let's see." Varian nodded and carefully opened it.

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑉𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛,

𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑.. 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 , 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 10 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.  𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑂𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 18𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑎..

𝑏𝑢𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑, 𝑡𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑎. 

𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ. 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒.. 𝑖'𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙.. 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑛.

𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑎

••••••••

Varian gasped softly and dropped the letter. "No.. I thought she was dead.." he mumbled to himself, his lip trembled as he paced back and forth. "What's the matter goggles?" Rapunzel gently picked the paper up and read it out loud. The whole room was silent for what felt like forever. "Wow." Eugene mumbled. "I don't know what to do.." Varian mumbled still pacing. "Well you can stop by sitting down, and taking a breather, kid."

The young man nodded, he gulped in a breath and sat back down. "Okay.. okay.. "

"So, what are we gonna do?" Eugene asked. "I don't know.." Varian mumbled. "I know what we are gonna do. We are going to get that amulet, find your mum. And control those powers!"

"But I..  I don't even know what my powers are! Much less how to control them..." Rapunzel rubbed her chin gently. "Well, you are talking to the wondrous and magical sundrop." Varian nodded, "Okay.. teach me.."

•••••••••

"The plan is working perfectly. He will fall right into my trap. And the power of the moonstone, will.be.mine!" A villian cloaked in darkness laughed evily. Sitting on her dark throne. "You'll never get away with this." - "on the contrary. Dear older sister, I have."

••••••••••

/𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 583