53.

Her.

I woke up because of lack of warm, loving embrace. My eyes scanned the surroundings and pout instantly formed on my face when I realised that  Leonardo is up. 

After I got out of bed with covers around me, I went to the closet since the quietest closing of drawer sounded from there. The second I spotted my husband, who is already dress in black suit with matching shirt and shoes, I clung to him, wrapping both of us in covers. 

"Hey, baby."- stated softly Leonardo and kissed the top of my hair while sneaking his arms around my back, hugging me securely. 

"Hi, Leo."- I replied and snuggled into him. 

"Where are you going?"- I wondered with pout as I looked in beautiful, hazel eyes. 

"Headquarters. Constructions of hotels with casino were finished sooner than expected, so all meetings and openings were moved forward."- answered Leo and kissed my forehead. 

"Can I go with you? I don't want to stay home."- I asked, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. 

"Of course, bambina."- he agreed and I grinned.

Leonardo went to answer a call and I began getting ready. I showered, did my routine and brushed my hair before styling it. I ditched makeup, adding vanilla lip balm and my perfume only. I got dressed and as I have all jewellery on, I added diamond hoops to the mix. 

I took my purse and entered the bedroom

I took my purse and entered the bedroom. Leonardo is still on the phone on the balcony with his back facing me. I approached him and wrapped my arms around his waist, causing his taut frame to relax instantly. 

Leo turned around in my arms and I looked at him with smile, noticing that gorgeous, hazel eyes are now a few shades darker. His loving, respectful, amorous gaze travelled up and down my body, lasting on my chest and legs longer. 

Faster than I could process, he hung up and his plump, soft lips were on mine, claiming them needfully and passionately meanwhile his masculine hands cupped my face. I returned the eagerness with greatest pleasure as my hands took fistful off his jacket, inviting him closer. 

"You look enchanting, principessa. Ravishing and so damn sexy."- spoke against my lips Leonardo while his thumbs caressed my blushing cheeks tenderly. 

"Grazie."- I replied and locked my eyes on ones that I fell deeply, madly, truly in love with. 

Leo smiled charmingly and kissed me lovingly as his arms moved to my waist, wrapping around it securely. I smiled in the kiss and returned the favour eagerly, conversing all my devotion and admiration. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- I said and pecked him gently.

"I love you unmeasurably and unconditionally, baby."- he stated and kissed my cheeks.