~Bathroom Sex~

WARNING
——————
This chapter contains drug abuse,swearing and a lot of Smut .you have been warned .I apologise if any words are Triggering
————————————————————————

Writer
————-
You and your Closest Friends(Lottie ;a Blonde girl with the most Prettiest Brown eyes And Ophelia ;A Red haired Girl with Green eyes .Those are your best friends) Decided to Go out to party at your Local Club .The Club was always Packed with people and was very Popular in London .But it was always Known as one of the biggest Drug infested buildings within the Uk .Meaning that people would travel Hours or Fly Over to Get the best weed and Cocaine or anything else .The prices weren't too High either so .

Y/n entered the Club with Lottie and Ophelia .Their Eyes slowly searched the room as they started to point Out all the different types of people meaning ;The alcoholics who were dancing on the bar spilling drink everywhere ,People who were trying to start a Fight,The Try hards for dancing ,the Lonely Single people in the corner ,Couples making out ,best friends Dancing ,People sniffing coke off Tables and so much more .The Vibe was so dangerous but they loved it .

Lottie grabbed Ophelia and Y/n's hand Guiding them to the dance Floor .They wanted to show who are the baddest Bitches .

Lottie began to speakZ

L-Lottie. O-Ophelia. Y/n-you

L-"I am just going to get us some drinks .What do you fancy ?"she said Trying to talk over the loud music

O-"A Vodka And Coke please ..how about you y/n" she said as she danced .

Y/n-"Same as Ophelia ,Lottie .Try to get us some Weed ?"you said Cheekily .

L-"if you insist "She said as she walked off ,Gently pushing people out of the way to get to the bar .

Y/n grabbed Ophelia's Hands and began dancing with her while Glue by Bicep Played .Y/n And Ophelia danced for awhile still waiting on their drinks but Y/n noticed that She might be awhile .

Y/n-"Ophelia we might be thirsty for longer now "

O-"why you say that ?"she said confused

Y/n-"Lottie is Flirting with the bartender..."

O-"So we won't drink tonight ."

Y/n-"uh yeah of course we will .Our drinks have to put to the side ,let's just walk up to the mm ,be friendly ,grab our Drinks and Fuck off again "You said with a laugh

O-" Sounds like a plan "

Y/n & Ophelia walked over to the bar ,grabbing their drinks while staring at Lottie and the Guy .

Y/n-"Oi mr Bartender...Be nice to our Lottie ."

Bartender-"of course "

Y/n leaned In to Lottie's ear and Try to whisper .

Y/n-"Tell me how big he is When You have done him"

Lottie blushed

L-"I will do"

The bartender just frowned at them then laughed after .He didn't Seem to Mind what you said to Lottie .

Writer
————-
Lottie ,Ophelia ,The bartender and You .All stayed at the bar for awhile .Laughing and joking .Taking many shots and Throwing down Vodka & Coke like it was Nothing.Y/n turned around in her Chair and Faced the Dance floor .while scanning the people that surrounded you .You spotted a Guy staring directly at you .

He was Tall .Pretty.Had a Mysterious Smile.Well Dressed.Blonde Fluffy Hair on top and Brown undercut on the sides .He was at least 6'0.

Y/n Pov
————
I threw down some shots then stood up still making Deep eye contact with the stranger .I slowly shuffled over to him talking my time since I was Drunk now .He Kept smiling at him and Stared at my body as I got closer to him