Chapter One

"Consider this as a gift as you taste him on your lips
And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips
I hope he's leaving you empty baby this is just a fix
For such a simple little whore."
-Mayday Parade-When I come home you're so dead

YOUR Point of view:

I looked at him in amazement, eyes twinkling.
Heart pounding against my chest, I reached out to wrap my arms around his neck, giving him a kiss.
Lips parting, he explored me ravenously.
The trill of his touch making me squirm underneath him.
Pure carnage. That's what I wanted.
Even the thought of my husband sitting at home, waiting for me no longer fazed me.
I wanted this man.

Let's start this from the beginning, shall we?

My name is Yamazaki (Name).
I've been married to Keibu (Captain) Yamazaki Sousuke for the past 5 years.
We've been dating since college where we met.
We've been there for each other through thick and thin from the moment he entered Tokyo Police Academy through his promotions.
The first 2 years of our marriage was great. We were happy.

But when we found out that I couldn't conceive, Sousuke was so upset that he decided to throw himself into work which is how he became a Captain in his station almost immediately.

So for the past 3 years, my life has been the same.
Stay at home, clean, and cook dinner for my husband and I to eat when he gets home.
Ninety-nine percent of the time, Sousuke gets home and goes straight to bed, giving me nothing more than a grunt of acknowledgement.
And it's been lonely for me, at least until...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon when you decided to take a walk and go shopping.
I wonder if Sousuke would want some Unagi don... You thought to yourself as you walked inside the supermarket.
Maybe I should just make something different, he might actually come and eat with me. you sighed, reaching for the last jar of green curry paste when a large pair of hand covered yours.

You looked across from you and you see a man with ash brown hair that almost looked green and bright emerald eyes.

"Sumimasen! I wasn't paying attention!" He pulled his hand away and gave you an apologetic look before moving out of your way.

You grabbed the jar and called out to him "A-ano... Sorry~ you can have it" You gave him a smile and handed him the jar.
"Oh! Are you sure? I can just get something else" He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.
"Y-Yeah! It's totally fine!" You assured him.
"Thanks~!" He flashed you a smile before turning around and walking to the cash register.
You stood there, heart beating fast for the first time in a long time.
Wow... You thought to yourself before guilt consumed you.

What are you doing (Name)!? You're married! you shook away your thoughts and decided to finish shopping.

When you got home, the phone rang.
It was your best friend Mashiro, asking if you wanted to go with her to go swimming.
"I don't know Mashiron, it's been a while since I went swimming." You tried to balance the phone by pinching it between your ear and your shoulder.
"C'mon, (Name)-cchi, we can just ogle at the guys here!" She whined, making you sigh.
"I'm married, remember? Besides, who is there to ogle at at the pool? It'll just be kids and parents." You giggled imagining a disappointed Mashiro once she realized there's no single men around.
"There's single parents you know, and I like a guy who knows how to take care of a kid, it's kind of manly don't you think?" You can practically see her winking on the other line.
"Okay fine, I'll go with you tomorrow." You chopped up the rest of the chives before hanging up the phone.
You were making traditional miso and curry udon instead of green curry over rice for dinner and you had bought a box of mochi ice cream that had an array of flavors for desserts.