Chapter Two

"Make a wish on our sorry little hearts,
Have a smoke,  pour a drink, steal a kiss in the dark.
Fingernails on my skin like the teeth of a shark,
I'm intoxicated by the lie.
In the chill of your stare I am painfully lost
Like a deer in the lights of an oncoming bus.
For the trill of your touch, I will shamefully lust,
As you tell me we're nothing but trouble."
-All Time Low: A love like war.

HIS POINT OF VIEW:

I thrusted deeper into her.
Every breath she made tickled my neck as she clings onto me.
Nais digging in on my back and legs wrapped around my waist, I felt her climax.
I kept going, faster and faster soon before I felt myself release.

She looked at me, her eyes sparkling with desire despite her ragged breathing
and her exhausted posture.
I pulled away from her, and sat down on the bed next to her lying body.
"We shouldn't be doing this," her voice was soft like silk.
"It'll just cause trouble for the both of us." she continued.

I turned around to look at her, a smile on her face.
"I don't see any trouble in this, especially after seeing that smile of yours."
I reciprocated her smile before leaning in and giving her another kiss.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"(Name)-chan! Mashiro-chan!" Makoto ran after you and Mashiro who were walking back to your car after swimming around.
"Oh~ Makoto-kun!" Mashiro smiled and waved at him.
"I almost forgot to ask if we could all exchange numbers! It'd be nice if we could all swim together again sometime." His statement made Mashiro brighten up even more (if that was even possible).
"Oh! Sure! Here's mine!" Mashiro exchanged numbers with Makoto.
He then looked over to you and held out his phone to you for you to type your number in.
You hesitated for a moment but exchanged numbers with him anyway.
"All right! I'll see you ladies later?" Makoto gave a smile and a wave before turning around to get back to the pool deck.

"Wasn't he just totally hot!?" Mashiro turned to you, her eyes practically turning into hearts.
"Y-Yeah..." You nodded in agreement before getting back in her car.
On the drive home, Mashiro yammered on and on about Makoto and his muscles.
You couldn't help recalling the way he looked in his swim suit.
His muscular body reappearing in your mind made you blush.
"There's a lot of things I can teach you, you know..." His words repeated itself.

That evening, you made some grilled beef and drizzled home made teriyaki sauce on it with rice and salad and soup as a side dish. You prepared some chili lotus root as well as pickled vegetables. Tonight was the anniversary of the day you and Sousuke had met.

As you finished preparing the table, you heard a click on the front door. Sousuke walked in, his tired voice reaching you in the dining room. "Tadaima."

You walked out and helped him with his bag and coat.
"Welcome home!" You greeted, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
He noticed how you smelled faintly of chlorine and gave you a weird look.
"Did you go out today?" He asked.
"Yeah I went to the pool with Mashiron" You smiled.
"Let's eat, I made your favorites." You linked arms with him and took him to the dining room where he silently sat on his chair.
"Looks good." He said as he began putting food on his plate.
You sat across from him and started filling yours.
"So how was work today?" You asked, trying to start a conversation,
"It was ok. Yours?" he asked.

You told him about your day with Mashiro, and meeting Makoto but you never told him his name, or the fact that he held your waist and his little comment.
Sousuke nodded and listened while he ate, soon after he finished his meal he thanked you and got up.