The interview

(Purgatory's P.O.V)

Since I still have to be under supervision due to my wounds and head injury, I'm being allowed to hold the press inside the hospital in their teaching auditorium.

Also, since it's their day off from school, both class 1A and 1B along with all the teachers are here to support me.

Because of my wounds, however, I can't wear my full hero suit, but I can at least wear my cape.

Honestly, I kind of wish that I could just keep my hood on the entire time so I wouldn't have to make direct eye contact with anyone, but, regardless of how nervous I am, I have to show my face so they know I'm being sincere.

"Don't be nervous princess", says Hawks noticing my feelings and take a hold of my hand, "We're all right here for you."

I take a deep breath, "Thank you Angel", I say.

"It's my pleasure", he says.

"Hey sweetie", says Aizawa, "Everyone is ready for you."

"Ok", I say and pull up my hood, "I'm ready."

As I step in front of everyone, I see as all the cameras in the room turn to me and photographers start snapping pictures. It's a bit overwhelming but I can handle it.

"Good Morning everyone", I say, "I hope you all can keep in mind that I've never had a formal interview before so I'm new to this so I'll just start with some information about myself."

I pull down my hood to reveal my face and continue, "My hero name is Purgatory but my real name is Nekuro Hoshi. My quirk is activated with my eyes and it allows me to immobilize my target. I work mostly in the shadows and I take on cases that sadly get overlooked and most of the compensation I make, I donate back to either the communities or people that are impacted from whatever it was that happened to them. While I may not be so well known, because of my contributions to society, I have been ranked 15th on the Hero Billboard Chart. Lastly, I've recently become a teacher's aide to my former UA teacher, Shota Aizawa, so I will be assisting our heroes in training become amazing heroes once they're certified."

Before the reporters can start asking questions, all the UA students start clapping and cheering so loud that they drown out the reporters completely.

"Thank you every one", I say, "Now please kids settle down, our media reports still have questions for me."

"Yes Miss. Hoshi", they all say together.

I watch as the reporters look shocked and maybe a little scared at all the students.

I try not to laugh and say, "Is there any questions for me?"

They turn back around and a quite a few people raise their hands.

"Yes miss", I say as I point to a woman in front.

She stands and says, "Thank you. This is Nyusu Kazoku from TV Asahi. Our viewers would like know exactly what kind of work it is that you do?"

"I mostly work with dismantling drug and human trafficking rings", I say, "I kept myself unnoticed so I could get in, confirm intel on whatever is going on inside, and either work with local police to take out the drug traffickers or free people myself from human trafficking."

"Why not call police when it come to human trafficking", she asks.

"To avoid hostage situations", I say, "The last thing I want is to get innocent lives between the crossfire."

"Thank you", she says, bows and sits down.

"Next", I say then point at a man on the other side.