Chapter 22

*Unedited*
This chapter is the battle scene, I hope you enjoy it.
--------------------------------------------------------
#RECAP#

Kayla- "well you thought wrong."

My mother immediately sends a spell my way. But I don't flinch. Nor do I move. The spell hits me, but I stand as still as a statue. The spell simply got absorbed by my body. I look back to my mother, a tsk, tsk, tsk escapes my mouth. The spell released itself from my body and to hers instead. But this time, more powerful.

She barely got her wand up when she get attacked by my her own spell and is tossed to a tree. Passing out shortly to lack of air and shock.

My father turns to me, eyes raging. And says a word with so much hate, I almost flinched, but I didn't.

"Attack"

#RECAP OVER#
------------------------------------

)Kayla's POV(

At the word, everyone jumped and started fighting. Only the sounds of battle cries and swords and yelling and worst of all, death screams are heard. Lily took on some rouge vampires, as well as some Angels took on the dark Angels. Matt took on my brother, which I didn't mind. Cameron took on 3 rouges, Carter took on 4, and the pack took their own amount of rouges or vampire or even some dark fairies. Jack G and Sophia worked together, side by side, till the end. Nash and Hayes stood by each other, brothers till the end. Taylor, Aaron and Jack J, stood together, fighting, best friends so close as if they are brothers.

If I had my own time I would've painted this scene on a canvas. It is truly beautiful and scary. Something respectful really. But no. I took on my father, who seemed to have a witches enchantment on him. Surely the work of my 'mother'. Me and my 'father' stood in front of each other, circling each other like prey. He chuckled humorlessly.

Father- "I should've known. Your nothing but a piece of dirt I step on. And the funny thing is, I'm not even your father. Neither is your mother, your mother. I would've killed you if I known you would survive the crash." He snickers and sneers at me. Evil present in his eyes.

I didn't take hesitation, I grew roots from the ground. Them shooting up furiously. I lunged them at the man I used to call father. But he took out a cursed sword and cut them with ease.

But I didn't stop, my rage and anger fueling me. I throw him across the field with telekinesis. Tied him to the ground and he struggles with the vines wrapped around him.

He doesn't give up, and transformed into his wolf, ripping the vines in the process. My armor only covered my chest, and my knees down. He took it as and advantage, and clawed me at my side.

I scream and speed backwards. I look to my side, which was bleeding and was burning in pain. But I push forward. I can't like him win.

I always knew I wouldn't stay here after the battle, of course since I was going to die. There I said it. That's my rotten secret. I knew I was going to die on the battle field, one way or the other.

I stood up from the ground and put a electric force field around me and I walked back to the man I was fighting. And he charged at me, my invisibility effect on the force field worked as he had been shocked and pushed backwards.

I put my shield down and consume all my power into one, as I slowly rise into the air. A bright light and bubble surrounding my body. My eyes turning into the white colorless pools as it did when I use a lot of my power.

The raw power of my soul kept growing. And anyway close to me got shot back. I mind message all of my friends and my army on the field, saying my goodbyes.

'I'm sorry. I have to do this for the greater good. I'm doing this for you guys. I hope you keep on the hold of the great memories we had together. Like the BB-Q we had last month, or the week before that when we had prank week. When I'm gone, don't mourn over me, hold on to the memories you had with me and be happy you kept them. This is goodbye. I love you guys.'

With that I close my eyes and I blast off all the power I hold in. All of the rouges, dead. All off the people fighting willingly, dead. And the people forced to fight and my army alive.

My body fell to the ground, a small crater around me as I lay in the middle. Unmoving. My adrenaline does out and pain is filled. I notice that when the man that lead the war clawed me, that it had poison. And there I am slowing dying in the crater, in the name of those I love.

(Third POV)

Kayla laid in the crater, only a few minutes of life left. She lays dazed, looking up at the sky. She is accepting fate.

The boys, Lily, and Sophia run to the crater. Desperately trying to get to their friend.

As they get there, what they see, isn't, what they wanted to.

Kayla lays there, lifeless. Without any trace of life.

They run to Kayla.

Pleading for her to come back, taking her to the pack hospital.

It's too late.

*******

The funeral was held the day after.

She lays in her dead bed.

People mourn over her loss.

Some go up and talk a speeches.

Most of them break down during them.

All of them shed teardrops.

At her death bed,

She lays in a white lace floor length dress,

Black roses in the death bed,

All of them surrounding her lifeless corpse.

And it makes it even worst when you her the words utter from Matthews mouth,

"She was my mate........."

---------------------------------------------

(A/N: omg. This chapter is so sad. I almost cried. But no , and I quote, 'I'm a heartless soul without a body.' Anyways........

VOTE

COMMENT

And

FOLLOW ME TO THE FUNERAL..... )