Part 15

Leo's p o v

I sat in the office, I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing, and I kept on staring at Abby from the Corner of my eyes. "She is so beautiful; I can't imagine ever losing her" I thought to me

"Sweetie pie" I called

"Yes love" she answered

"Are you done with what you're doing?" I asked her "No, but I'm almost done" she replied turning to me

"Alright, but be quick, I have a surprise for you" I said winking at her, I could see her blush. "Where are we going to?" she asked standing up from her seat and coming towards my desk. "It's a surprise like I said, so you're not to know about it" I said, then stood up to go meet her at the other side of the desk, "Sweetie pie" I called grabbing her by the waist "The surprise can wait. Just go finish up what you're doing, and I'll take you to go see the surprise ok" I said, and then bent down to kiss her lips.

"Ok, I'll go" she said pouting her lips, and then she went to her desk. I watched her as she went to her desk "My God, she's beautiful" I thought to me and then went back to my sit.

An hour later

"Ok I'm done" Abby shouted from her desk "So we can go now" she said picking up her purse, and heading to my desk "Come on sugar plum, let's go" she nagged pulling me up from my sit.

"Ok, ok, we'll go alright. Let me just wrap this up" I said trying to finish my work. "And when will you finish?" she asked pouting her lips. "Soon" I replied

After 5mins, I was done with my work "Ok sweetie pie, we can go now." I said to Abby, she was clearly tired of waiting "It's about time" she said standing up from the seat. "Come on, let's go" she said pulling me. I must admit. I love seeing her this way; happy, excited and beautiful as always.

We were seated in the car, on our way to the place where the surprise is. I got Abby a new car, and it was parked in the parking lot of my hotel. I really wanted to give Abby a present, and I figured that a car will be the perfect present to give Abby, because I don't like her taking public transportation.

"Tell me where we are going to" Abby asked "Soon you'll see" I said to her, and I saw I pouting again. "You look so cute when you pout" I said to her. "Stop saying that" she said hitting me on my chest "Hey, but it's the truth" I told her. And I could see a smile forming on her face.

"God, this girl sure makes me happy" I thought to me. "Sir we're here" my driver said stopping in front of the hotel. "Ok thank you" I said to him and opened the door to come outside, and by then, John had already opened the door for Abby "Thank you" I heard her say to John.

"So shall we?" I asked looking at her "Yes we shall" she said back to me smiling "Ok then, let's go" I said, and then I held her hands, and we headed for the entrance of the hotel.

When we were about to get to the hotel's parking lot, I blind folded her eyes, so she won't see anything. When we got to the parking lot, I removed the blind fold, "You can open your eyes now" I said to her. And she did as she was told.

"Oh my God" she shouted "Leo is this for me?" she asked me. "What do you think?" I asked, "Oh, sugar plum, thank you so much. But you shouldn't have" she said. "And why is that?" I asked her. "Because I don't know how to drive" she complained. "Don't worry about that, I'll get you a driver that will be driving you to work for the meantime, while you learn how to drive" I said to her. She then came to me and gave me a kiss on my lips, and then she hugged me "Thank you sugar plum" she said while hugging me. "You're welcome" I said to her, and then spin her around "I love you Sweetie pie" I said to her. "I love you too sugar plum" she said back to me.