🐞welcome😸

"Experiencing loss is a part of life, but it does not define it, because what really matters isn't whether you win or lose

"Experiencing loss is a part of life, but it does not define it, because what really matters isn't whether you win or lose. It is the ability to accept changes in ourselves. It's accepting that even if life doesn't always give us the gifts we were hoping for, the real gift is life itself."

Master Wang Fu

Life is beautiful!
You might have a few uphills and downhills but who doesn't?
We might make a lot of mistakes in life but who doesn't?

What matters the most is how we accept them, learn from them and move on! 🤍

Founder of the community: 
🐞Rose LeClaire😸

———————————

📩

you received some new mail

The Miraculous Society

We humbly invite you to the
Special Miraculous Awards 2023!

Are you an MLB fan-fiction writer?
Are you an MLB fan-fiction reader?
Are your MLB fan-fictions, not getting enough views or votes?

Well then, search no more because TMS provides you the opportunity to do so. If you are interested, then certainly apply!

If you are obsessed with MLB but haven't written any books yet, then no problem, you still have time to do so!

SMA 2023 starts off on the
1st of September 2023.
Check out the Timeline chapter to know more about the calendar of events for this year's awards!

Or, you can definitely apply in the judging area, where you can judge other MLB books.

Love making MLB-related graphic designs?
You can also apply for the graphic contest!

And there are going to be many more exciting contests and mini awards so save this book to your library & reading lists to stay updated!

Thank you for reading this far!
Hope you will apply!

Looking forward to your kind participation <3

Stay safe,
Stay Miraculous!

Stay safe,Stay Miraculous!