⚡️1

The last place they would find me, hopefully, I quickly ran, my legs were bleeding from cuts and falls, my arms scared for sure from tree branches hitting them, blood leaked into my mouth as I raced to see my cousin at the end of the road, my leggins were clearly ripped, as was my sleeveless dress and jacket. "Minchan!" I called out falling into his arms just as I reached him.

"Thank goodness you're here Eunwoo, let's go quick." My cousin said pulling my arm as we ran, coming to a stop at a very tall building, I could see one of the Crimson Knights near us, looking for me. I was the one to pull us into the building before the knight noticed us. Minchan led me up the stairs to a door. "You want to stay right?" Minchan asked, breathless.

"Mhm.. I just hope eomma and appa made the right choice." I said, attempting to straighten my outfit, I stepped inside the room, two males flew past the door, screaming, they were being chased by an older male, all of them were laughing as they screamed though.

"AH CHANNIE IS BACK! HE HAS FOOD!!!" The older male chasing the two younger ones yelled stopping, he raced over to Minchan, I watched in shock as the guy took the food from my cousin before running into what I assumed to be the kitchen. "HOYOUNG COME EAT!" The male yelled.

"Dongheon-hyung stop yelling." The male I suddenly assumed to be Hoyoung, came down the stairs, his bleach blonde hair, hung in his eyes, he wore black sweatpants and a darkish gold-green sweater. I felt myself blush at the sight of him, he happened to meet my eyes, we stared at each other, his brown eyes staring at my gold-green ones.

"Hi." The two of us said at the same time, I blushed before tensing up, I quickly covered myself with the nearest blanket, red faced, how did I forget my outfit was ripped.

"Are you a VERRER?"

"How did you even get here?"

"Oh no! You look really hurt are you okay?" Three questions hit at once, one from Hoyoung, one and the other two were from the younger boys Dongheon were chasing.

"Guys guys, calm down." Minchan sighed as he closed the door to their dorm. "This is my cousin, Jang Eunwoo."

"You mean that's THE Princess Jang Eunwoo?!" Dongheon gasped, taking my hand in his, smiling.

I smiled softly, "Nice to meet you, friends of my cousin. I am Princess Jang Eunwoo." I bowed lowky and smiled.

"Hello! We are VERIVERY!" The 6 boys smile and bow doing their own greeting. They introduced themselves one by one.

"VERIVERY? My cousin has told me about you, but my parents won't let me listen to you guys." I say looking at the 6 of them, while my cousin stood next to me still.

"So you're not a VERRER... We should make you one then!" The youngest, Kangmin said with a smile.

"A VERRER? That's a fun name." I smile, a cold chill shot through my bones making me shiver.

"Oh right, your clothes are ripped." Minchan laughed nervously, "I'll lead you to my room so you can shower, to clean the blood off, and a new pair of clothes." I thanked my cousin and let him lead me to the bathroom.

###

Stepping into the shower, my bones ached, and the cuts on my body burned, a loud yelp of pain, escaped my mouth, with teary eyes. "Woonggis?" The voice of my cousin came from the opposite end of the door, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah.. The cuts... just hurt." I mumbled. Once my cousin left, I got out a few minutes later, my hair wrapped in the towel after putting my cousin's clothes on, a pair of white sweatpants and an oversized sweater. "I'm so not used to this..." I sigh, the sweater oddly didn't smell like his, which confused me. The color was nice though, a spearmint color, was one of my favorites. I let the sleeves cover my hands, and tied my hair into a bun, walking out of the room, down to mee the boys.

"Minggie, I put my clothes on your bed." I say rubbing my neck. The guys all looked at me, some were blushing.

"D-did you get to eat yet?" Gohyeon asked.

"No sir, not yet." I said shaking my head.

"H-here I'll cook.." Two of the boys say before running to the kitchen.

"KANGMIN! YONGSEUNG! YOU'RE GOING TO BURN THE DORM DOWN!" Yeonho chases after the two maknaes into the kitchen. Minchan watched as I took a seat on the chair across from him and Hoyoung, next to Dongheon.

"Minchan..." Hoyoung mumbled looking at the younger male.

"Yes hyung.."

"Isn't that my sweater that you took last week." Hoyoung was now glaring at my cousin.

"Well, yeah, but y-you-" Minchan stopped talking and looked away from his hyung. I smile softly, my life is so different from theirs it is kinda funny.

"DONGHEON-HYUNG! HELP ME! THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!" Kangmin cried out running from the kitchen, Yeongho and Yongseung followed after the maknae.

"For once it wasn't his fault, but we gotta move fast!" Yeongho said, coughing from the smoke. Panic escaped the room, everybody running to the door to put their shoes on before running out of the dorm, meanwhile, I was scared as the smoke and fire neared us, one of the guys was pulling me, I assumed it was my cousin, but couldn't tell. The heat of the fire stung my eyes and cuts, as I ran out shoeless.

###

Pretty soon the 8 of us stood outside after the fire was out, I was finally able to see, Hoyoung had a hold of my wrist and looked at me, both of our eyes were wide. "Y-you okay? Can you see now?" He asked worried.

"M-mhm." I say, the other boys were watching us. I felt out of place, pulling away from Hoyoung's embrace I stepped back and looked at the boys. "Is the fire out?" Minchan nodded.

"It was definitely on purpose, it was rigged to go off, we're lucky the fire didn't explode." He said.

"The police and firemen said there was flammable gas in the kitchen, everything else in the dorm was saved, but the kitchen and part of the living room, for now we will have to find somewhere else to stay." Dongheon explained, he looked at his band members with sad eyes.

"We shouldn't tell VERRER, they will only worry about us and wanna donate." Kangmin said.

"Let's go find somewhere to stay." Gohyeon said, we all started walking away, my feet ached and that's when I realized I was shoeless.

Everything hurt, I realized now that the fire was probably made for me, somebody knew I was going to be there. My body ached worse than before, and I felt horrible. "How did a princess go to a peasant so soon.." I whisper, I felt like the reverse version of Cinderella. The princess that became a nobody, and without a prince.

1197 words final
made- 09/01/2020
release- 09/03/2020