Quidditch quarral

-1 month later-
Hermione's pov:
The last month has been miserable I'm always tired I need to pee constantly and my feet ache not to mention my food cravings and mood swing. Harry has been thoughtful and patient but I can see he's teetering lily understands it James is a little better than Harry since he went through all of this with lily we've visited the burrow to tell them all that happened they were shocked but happy for us in all the events. I'm due any day now and everyone is waiting in anticipation for mine and Harry's new daughter I'm excited to be a mum but it's going to be stressful with our last year at Hogwarts. Lily and James promised to take care of teddy and adalyn while we are busy with school,head duties, and possibly quidditch.

Of course Harry is team captain and guaranteed me a spot on the team but I want to work for it after I give birth he's giving me a grace period but I know he's excited to start teaching me.

Today we were taking a relaxing day I was changing teddy's nappy when I feel something cold run down my leg and fall to the ground

Harry's Pov:
I heard a crash from teddy's room and started running when I got in the room I saw mione crashed out on the floor and teddy on the changing table I put teddy on the bed and ran to mione I asked "mione what happened?" "I think my water broke it's painful" she started crying so i screamed "mom dad get the hospital bag we're going to st.mungos" mom and dad ran in only to see me clutching mione carrying her bridal style "I'll get the bags" dad said as mom grabbed teddy me and mione floored to st. Mungos when we got their we were immediately escorted to the maternity wing I stood by mione as she screamed mom and dad came in moments after came rushing in I said "mione your doing great just think we'll have our amazing adalyn here in a few hours" she smiled at me and said "okay but then you better get me gallons of ice cream this is painful" we all laughed and I said "I promise sweetheart you'll be a great mum" "and you'll be a great dad"
-time skip-
Hermione's pov:
We've just been waiting for a few hours Harry is trying to distract me from the pain along with James. It made me realize how similar they really are then a thought dawned on me it was simple but cute "Harry?" "Yes love?" "I just realized when we get married we'll have matching initials" he beamed at me and said "I never thought about that" "that's why I'm smartest witch of my age and your not" everyone bursted out laughing Harry included then I felt a sharp pain worse than the last few hours. Lily saw she left to go get one of the healers while they boys were cracking jokes and entertaining teddy. I then screamed "isn't it great when your mother and law is more caring than your fiancé" Harry turned to me and ran over saying "I'm sorry love I was being thick" I muttered "clearly" the healer came in she checked me and it seemed I was dialated 10 cm already so she asked James to step out with teddy lily can stay since she's basically my mom and obviously Harry stays teddy can't stay so that's why James is outside. I start pushing and Harry whispers "you got this just think of her beautiful face and how good it'll be to see her" I nodded while Harry held me right and and lily my left after about 10 minutes my daughter was born my beautiful adalyn jean potter.

The healer said "congratulations mrs.potter here is your baby girl" she passed me the baby I smiled at the little girl she looked healthy and happy and that's all I want for her I looked at her eyes and one look I knew "Harry she has your eyes" he smiled and said "and your frizzy brown hair" I grinned ear to ear. Lily the called "James get in here see your granddaughter" james walked in with teddy when he saw me holding adalyn his heart almost melted I smiled and said "would you like to hold her?" He nodded and I passed adalyn to James we all smiled teddy crawled on the bed next to me and said "is thaws my bwaby swister" (a/n: I apologize I can't do baby talk well all the babies I know can't talk yet) "yes teddy that's your little sister" "Cwan I hwold her?" "Teddy sweetheart she's fragile right now she could get hurt easily I promise you'll hold her soon is that okay?" He nodded but looked sad "I'm sorry sweetie I promise soon" "okay mommy" Harry whispered in my ear "how are you so good with kids" I shrugged "mothers intuition I guess" teddy snuggled up to me and fell asleep I smiled James handed adalyn to me I said "Harry would you like to hold your first ever child" "I'd love to" I handed adalyn to Harry the look on his face to brighten I felt complete seeing him so happy "Harry I hate to be the bearer of bad news but now that I'm not pregnant we need to start studying for 7th year" they all started laughing then Harry said "oh don't think your getting out of quidditch the easily you have 4 days to study then it's my time" I saw James lean over to whisper to Harry "I had the same argument with your mother it doesn't end pretty" me and lily screamed in unison "we can hear you!" They bursted out laughing.