Jealous- Changlix

"Felix baby are you ready" Changbin called me from the living room.

"I'm almost ready"

"well hurry up the boys said we're meeting at the club by 7pm"

"isn't that a bit early though"

"I didn't decide the time, now be quick"

tonight we were going out to a club with our best friends Jeongin, Chan, Seungmin, Hyunjin,Jisung and Minho. it had been a while since we all got together since we had college exams but we finally found time to forget about stupid college and be our self's.

I came out of the bathroom with my hair makeup done and also wearing my outfit that I prepared.

it wasn't much different from what I usually wear but I didn't feel the need to be fancy

As I came out Changbin looked me up and down and smirked.

"you look good baby"

"thanks so do you"

he was wearing black jeans and chains along with a black skin tight t-shirt showing off all his muscles which was extremely hot.

"oh and baby we're going to get a taxi there so that we can both drink and not worry about having to drive back"

I just nod and walk over to sit on the couch next to him to watch the TV while we waited for the taxi to arrive. Changbins phone got a notification telling him that the taxi was waiting for us outside and if we didn't go to it within the next 10 minutes then it would drive off without us.

"come on then Felix lets go, do you have everything?" Changbin asked me, I nodded and got up off the couch as we both headed for the door.

The taxi was parked on the road outside of our dorm block so we went and got inside, told the driver where we were going and started driving. The ride was pretty silent with Changbin asking me random questions here and there trying to break that awkward atmosphere. It wasn't long before i noticed him get angry when the driver asked me "so do you have a boyfriend?" Changbin looked like he was going to say something but i shot him one of those looks to tell him not to. "Yes i do actually," i politely replied to the man.

"oh that's a shame i know some friends who would love to have a threesome with you."

That had done it, asking if i had a boyfriend in Changbin was enough but talking about someone else fucking me really ticked him off.

"what the fuck did you just say,"i Changbin said angrily to the driver. I tapped him trying to get him to stop but it was no use.

"sorry I'll speak up next time, i said i know some people who would love to have a threesome with the boy next to you."

"that boy is my boyfriend"

"oh my bad i didn't know, forget i ever said anything"

"please stop the car"

"why"

"we will get off here and walk the rest of the way"

I sighed at what Changbin just did as we got out of the car and the man drove away.

"Changbin what the heck was that for"

"come on Felix could you not tell that he was hitting on you, your mine and nobody else's and that means no one can say shit like that to you"

"but you just lost our ride"

"its fine we're only about 5 minutes away from the club anyway"

I huff and start walking along side him, noticing that anyone who even so far as looked at me Changbin gave them a death glare looking like he would rip their lungs out. Just before we went inside Changbin stopped and looked at me. "If i catch you flirting with anyone at all tonight, no matter who it is, you'll be in for it. you got that?" He practically growled and i just hummed in response not wanting an argument.

As we got into the club we looked around to find our friends who were sat round a table with red velvet sofas so we walked over to join them. "Lixieee" Jeongin the youngest almost flew out of his chair and jumped onto me giving me a big hug. I patted his back and smiled. "Hey Innie"

"hey you two" said Chan encouraging us to sit down on the sofas.

"Channie where are Minho and Jisung?!" I asked wanting to see them

"well basically longs story short they had a fight this morning so earlier Jisung started flirting with the bartender and umm well basically they're fucking in one of the rooms."

I looked over to see if the bartender that Jisung flirted with was good looking or not seeing as though i know he has good taste i mean, look at Minho. Turns out he was stunning, but before i looked away the bartender saw and winked making me uncomfortable.

I just ignored it so me and the guys talked for a while before we decided to start ordering drinks. The bartender started to flirt with me making me play with my fingers and look at the ground. I could see changbin getting angry next to me and all of a sudden he slammed his hands on the table and got up, grabbed my wrist and shot the guy and evil glare before dragging me into one of the spare rooms of the bar locking the door behind us.

He threw me onto the bed i gasped scared of what he would do next. "c-changbin, p-please don't hurt me, if i did something you don't like Im sorry just please don't hurt me. He just stood there and laughed at my begging.

"and what makes you think that i would hurt you, your the love of my life, I'm just going to teach you a lesson for flirting with that guy at the bar" changbin said in the creepiest tone possible.

I whimpered and managed to shuffles back on the bed before my head hit the headboard. Changbins punishments are the worst. the worst that I have ever had, but in a good way. we have  safeword which is the colour system. even when he's punishing me changbin would ask for a colour to make sure he wasn't hurting me too much.

"ok slut, strip and then get on all fours" he said while removing his belt, I knew what was coming.

I quickly obeyed him since I didn't want the punishment to become more severe. he finished taking of his belt and places it on my ass cheeks.

"now your firstly going to get 10 spanks" he said while I just nodded. "count"

he raised his right hand with the belt in it before quickly crashing it down on my ass. I let out a high pitched scream as I felt my ass start to heat up.

I managed to let out a shaky "one" before I felt the belt on my again.

it was only the second hit but I couldn't take it anymore, I tried to get away. changbin grabbed my hips and pulled me back again.
"pathetic" he grunted before hitting me for the third time.

I could now feel tears streaming down my face. "c-changbin it, h-hurts."

"it's master to you" said changbin while hitting me once again.

I could feel my arms start to shake a long with my legs. they were going to give way.

"colour baby?" said changbin with a slightly concerned sound in his voice.

"r-red" I said barely able to speak.

changbin immediately threw his belt to the side, picking me up and hugging my tightly in this arms. I going onto him sobbing into his chest.

"I'm sorry lix I didn't mean to hurt you but seeing you with another man made me go crazy, please forgive me"

"I-its ok Binnie I deserved it"

-
a/n
you can think of this as a warm up for the others haha
let me know how it was.