Stacy Walters (Percy Jackson)

Stacy Walters POV

You know me, I am Stacy Walters. Every day I pass you in the halls, you wish you were me, daughter of Aphrodite. Okay, I am not actually a daughter of Aphrodite, ever since we learned demigods are real, I revealed myself and pretend that I am a daughter of Aphrodite. I just say that so I can get all the respect, if people don't listen, I will say my 'mom' Aphrodite will blast them for not loving me!

The most popular boy is Percy Jackson, he is the only one who doesn't know that I am a 'daughter of Aphrodite' I will charm him, and he will leave her and come to me!

I walk over to where he and his group of uglies are. "Hey, Percy!" I greet him, he rolls his eyes, waits till he hears. "I shouldn't tell anyone this, but..." I say, he looks at me, bored. "I am a daughter of Aphrodite."

"Okay, but I prefer others" Percy replies, holds Annabell's hand, and leaves with his group.

"WILL EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN OFFICE! WE HAVE SOME SPECIAL GUESTS!" I looked at my best friend Samantha Greenstone as I sighed, not being able to confess. We all walked in.

Percy POV

I knew that girl wasn't a daughter of Aphrodite, why argue though. "Hello, we are the Greek gods." Zeus boomed. Uh oh... Me, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Jason, Thalia, Nico, and Leo shrank down. "Will our children come up here!" Poseidon said. No one got up, until... Ugh, Stacy Walters stood up and said, "I am a daughter of Aphrodite!" With a bit of nervousness, no one but me and the other demigods heard, the rest of her tried to sound confident.

"You are no child of mine!" Aphrodite yelled. She then threw heart bombs at Stacy who got knocked to the ground. (A/N lets just pretend she can do that) Somehow, my friends and I got on to the stage, we had to introduce our titles. Finally, we were done.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

Stacy POV

I felt so embarrassed, I'm going to get revenge on this stupid school NO THIS STUPID WORLD...but for now I will wait...I'm moving schools and when I come back the demigods will be dead!