The Dragon

Name: Enya Auburn

Species: Dragon

Age: 430's-40's

Nicknames: The Dragoness, Karma, boss bitch, Fire Elemental

Element: Fire.

Personality: Just like Fire, I envisioned her being very...unpredictable. Having random outbursts and rage episodes, but otherwise calm and collected if she's handled properly. She tends to be very violent, as she is a dragon (more on her species later)

Occupation: Fire Queen

Looks: I will send you a google drive link once you've said that you want to roleplay (it'll be this way until media starts working again.)

Information: She is a dragon, as I have already stated, and these creatures are the most violent, even childbirth is violent. Females of her kind tend to be more calm and collected of the two genders, often avoiding males in order to not get into a fight with them, but they do have violent outbursts, so much so that they have been known to melt entire buildings from their tantrums. During mating season, they tend to lock themselves up and avoid males, scared to anger any males.

Males are extremely volatile and territorial, going even so far as to kill any dragon pups that come into their land, even by accident. The only time that Males are considered close to docile, is during mating season, where they tone down to try and get on the female's good side. However their territorial instincts are heightened and they will kill any male who gets too close to the female that they want. If they are rejected, they will throw a huge tantrum and will go so far as to kill the female.