Chapter 1

Your POV:
As I walk up the steps of 221B Baker Street my hands start to shake. I'm almost hesitant to knock. What will he think? Will he be mad? Is he going to yell? Thoughts swirl in my head when I get the courage to knock.

I wait for a few moments until Mrs. Hudson opened the door. "Ah (Y/N) so nice to see you dear. What can I do for you?" Her voice as sweet as always just like every other old woman. "Might I speak to Sherlock please?" She smiles "'Coarse dear, go right on up and see him." I nod and go past her. The same entrance awaits me as I start walking up stairs.

I hear his violin playing a soft melody I assume he wrote. I step in to see him at the window playing it.

I used to walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist whilst he played.

I clear my throat slightly to get his attention and the music stopped. He turns to look at me his eyes turned soft when he sees me. "(Y/N) what a nice surprise. Would you like some tea?" He asks smiling at me. "Sure, but I really need to talk to you." He nods "Over tea."

With his smile still on his face he scurries into the kitchen and starts to make tea to my bewilderment. He never makes tea, he gets Mrs. Hudson to do it. I sit on the couch next to his chair to wait.

After a few minutes he comes back in "Water is just boiling." His words come from his mouth softly.

"It's been a month since I saw you last?" I nod. That was when I found out I was 3 weeks pregnant, he still doesn't know.