Killua X Reader

It had been a couple years after the Chirma
Ant rampage, and after the chairman's death the whole hunter world mourned his death. The world had changed and became different, more people stepped up to take his place and the world became stronger.
You where a very skilled hunter you had been through strict training worse then anyone could imagine your master was abusive and forced you to to pretty intense training. One time he drowned you, well at least you can hold your breath for 5 minutes.

You had taken up a job as a hit man it made quick and easy money, you never thought twice at taking someone's life. The people you killed where mostly money hungry and greedy individuals who would by pass the law and killed other. Some people said you where no better then them, but you thought different.
" I'm heading out master" you said while leaving your masters house.....You thought for a second. " Oh wait I liked him" you said while laughing with a smirk on your face. You killed him the time he tried to push you off a cliff, he had lost his sanity and went crazy so you just put him out of his misery. You laughed as you walked down the mountain you liked on a mountain. It was quiet and no one bothered you that's where you staid most of your time no one bothered you and anyone who entered the mountain was kill bye you, you hated intruders. You just wanted to be alone.
You where walking around your garden tending to your plants when you felt something was wrong. You put down the bucket  you where using to collect tomatoes with.
" whose there I know someone there come out I don't feel like finding you" you say
You then heard movement in the bushes your where wearing a kimono with a slit on the side so one of your legs where sticking out. You had a samurai sword on your waist and a thigh wrap with daggers on your leg your hair was neatly in a ponytail. You noticed white at first. Then a boy came out of the bushes he looked about 17 around your age he had on a white shirt and a blue long sleeve shirt underneath, his hair was messy but looked normals his white hair and blue eyes is what kept your gaze.

His eyes shined like the ocean and his hair was as white as freshly dropped snow in all honesty he was attractive. But your guard was still high you didn't know what he came for or what he wanted.

" who are you and what do you want" you said in a cold tone

There was no time sparred he charged at you, but his movements looked like slow motion to you, you smirked and stepped side ways and dodged his attack.

" I'm going to ask again what do you want" This time you reached for your sword and stood in a fight position, you mr nen started to rise and your aura got bigger.

" I'm here to kill you" he said his voice was deep but soft and smooth. He lowered his arms and a light started to form from his hands, then out of know where his hair stood up and he was surrounded bye electricity. He speed at you at a inhuman speed and tackled you to the ground.

But you would not let something so simple take you out.

" DEMON SNOW" You yelled