¹⁸

Awkward is an extreme understatement for the vibe hanging in the air in this small lower class apartment. No one really knows why they're here, or what the idea behind this meeting was.

There is nothing to say, nothing important enough to discuss for the two men to come over to the boys their appartment in the first place. But still everyone agreed, still everyone acted like it was normal.

Maybe it's because they were bored, maybe Jungkook's existence has messed with their heads a bit, fucking up the logical side of their brain.

The silence is so unbearable that everyone eventually decides to accept it. The stiff, cold silence with a few coughs here and there slowly starts to form into a comfortable silence.

One that gives everyone some time to think, about this meeting, about Jungkook, about their intentions.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had left the room the second the two men walked through the door. No one knows why, but they decided to leave him alone, he probably has his reasons. If the boy is capable of having reason, that is.

With more minutes passing, they grow more and more comfortable with each other's prescense, without them actually noticing it.

"I think we all know what we really want, and why Jin and I are here."

Everyone silently agrees, not knowing what the next step will be, how they'll talk it out, why they aren't just handing Jungkook to the police because what if he still has parents. Two loving people who have lost their precious son and cry every single day, hoping for his return.

Are they really, actually selfish enough to keep a person? Are these six men such heartless creatures that they could hurt someone's parents for maybe the rest of their lives, just for their own selfish desires?

The intrudingly loud sound of stomping startles the six men, and they all look to where it's coming from. Everyone is taken aback as they see Jungkook skipping in the room, even bigger than before.

He must be nearly 6 feet by now, the oversized pink sweater Jin bought for him now fits him too tight, stopping at his hips. Everyone panicks as they notice the fact that the boy isn't wearing pants.

"Holy fucking shit." Taehyung gasps as he bursts out in laughter, grabbing Jimin to not fall off the couch. Jungkook tilts his head as he watches Yoongi rush towards him with pants. But the only thing Jungkook can think of, is the chasing game he and Hoseok always play.

So with a loud giggle, the boy runs away, avoiding Yoongi the best he can, loud stomps heard every time his feet meet the ground.

Meanwhile, everyone in the room can't breathe anymore watching Yoongi run behind the boy, not making any progress to catching him.

After a while, Jungkook gives up and drops down on the floor, giggling heavily and sticking his arms up to Yoongi. "Fun! Fun!"

Yoongi grins as he tosses the pants on the boy's head and walks away, going back to take his seat on the couch.

While Jungkook sruggles to put on Namjoon's pants, still nog quite sure how those devilish things work, the group chuckles. It's like Jungkook came into the room to answer their unspoken questions, questions no one will ever ask aloud, doubts that will remain in the men's heads.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asks as the boy is finally finished with getting dressed. "How come you're growing so fast?"

Jungkook thinks for a bit, knowing he can't tell them due to his father's stupid curse. But he wants to, he really wants to tell them.

The guys patiently wait for the boy to finish thinking and after a minute or two, he smiles brightly. He stretches his arms towards Namjoon. "Come."

"Huh?" The elder answers, not understanding it.

"Come!" The boy says happily, and Namjoon waddles towards him, immediately being pulled into a hug. When Jungkook releases the elder, he has grown ever more, looking about 6'2. His body has become more muscular aswell, the sweater almost ripping off.

The men all stare in shock as Jungkook turns to Taehyung and asks him to come over aswell. After hugging the taller, Jungkook shrinks again, his muscles disappearing, leaving him looking super adorable and petit.

"You understand?" Jungkook asks, hoping they know what he's trying to tell them.

He points to Taehyung and then to Namjoon. "Taetae likes small. Namjoonie likes big!"

"No way, does he change his body to your personal preference?"

It's not like anyone can answer the question, but they all saw some unhuman shit happen before their eyes, so asking meaningless questions is something completely plausable.

"That's pretty fucked up. Makes him seem like a weird sex doll or something." Taehyung mumbles, getting hit by Jimin immediately after.

Sex! Jungkook knows that word! That's why his dad sent him here in the first place.

"Sex!" Jungkook yells, grabbing everyone's attention again. He points at himself while repeating himself, hoping they'll be able to understand the story he's trying to tell. "Me, sex."

"I am so not dealing with this." Namjoon announces as he glances to Jin and Hobi. "What did you perverts teach him."

"PERVERTS??? YOU THINK WE'D DO THAT TO HIM, ARE YOU INSANE?!" Hobi yells, Jin having to hold him back.

"No, no! I have sex!" He can't say his father sent him away because of it, what's pretty irritating. His father didn't like him having sex, but was it because it was a demon, or because he had sex in general?

All the men in the room glance at each other and silently decide to ignore this problem for now, Jungkook pouting because he's being ignored.

Whining noises leave the boy's throat, begging to be listened to, but to no avail. Jungkook sighs and looks into the room. "Are you keeping me?" He asks, shocking the men with the sudden change in tone.

None of them actually thought Jungkook knew what was going on and what they were silently discussing, but apparently the boy is way smarter than he looks.

Namjoon walks over to the boy, since no one dares to say it out loud and pats him on the head.

"Yeah, we are."