1

"Hey draco". Harry said to his pet ferret. It looked at him as if saying hello back. Harry picked up his ferret and snuggled him. "I love you my little ferret". Harry said to the platinum blonde ferret. The ferret returned the affection as if saying it loved him too. Harry sits the ferret down on his lap."HARRY COME ON WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS!!!" Hermione yelled from the common room."Hold on I'm coming I'm coming,get in my pocket draco". The ferret jumped in Harry's pocket.

After class

Harry reached into his pocket and pulled the ferret out and snuggled him. "You like my new pet isn't he adorable I named him Draco because he reminded me of Malfoy". Harry said to Ron. "Mate that might be Malfoy remember in 4th year 'mad-eye' turned him into a ferret"."I don't think that this adorable fluffy bundle of joy is Malfoy Ron". Harry said putting the ferret back in his pocket.

After dinner

"Let's go back to the common room". "Ok Harry". "Get rid of that ferret Harry". Ron said. "But I love him Ron". "GET RID OF THE FERRET!!!". Ron yelled. The ferret jumped out of Harry's pocket and turned into DRACO MALFOY! "M-malfoy you were my pet". Harry said about to cry. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Harry". "Y-you called me my name not 'scarhead,or potter' why?". "I'll tell you later ok". "Ok m-Draco". "BEAT IT WESLEY! BEAT IT GRANGER!". Harry hugs Draco. "My ferret". He whispers.Draco kisses Harry's head.

Heh sorry its short I'll make the next chapter longer I promise
Anyways, what do you want to see in the next chapter.