Chapter 12

As the ship came into view, it looked the same as Clarke had left it with the big electric metal fence on the outside however they had added a pit just around the fence with sharp looking spikes in them so the only way into the prison like camp was through the entrance.

As they slowly trotted to the big gates there were shouts from inside until she heard a familiar voice shouting to let us in.

As they entered the mood changed completely. Grief, despair, pain, loss and panic. Bodies lay all around the camp, their loved ones crying next to them, some weren't even recognizable with all the slashes they had. Clarke suddenly felt a huge weight being dropped on her shoulders again, guilt. 

I  should have been here.

That's all that went through Clarkes head, she must have frozen because she suddenly felt a hand joining with hers. As she looked up she recognized those piercing green eyes. She blushed and let out a smile and carried on walking through the pain until they finally reached the doors that would take them through the big metal crate, as soon as they walked through the doors, the room was filled with chaos. Clarke let go of Lexa's hand and looked into her eyes finding the commander hurt by this action, however she thought nothing of it.

They eventually walked through and found the meeting room, Lexa and Clarke walked through along with Indra since Raven, Octavia, Ryder and Lincoln stayed outside helping people clear up the bodies of the dead.

As they entered, Abby came running up to Clarke and engulfed her in a hug even though they had seen each other only a couple of weeks ago. They stayed like that until Clarke finally pulled back realizing they weren't alone.

Marcus also hugged her relieved that she was okay.

Once she had hugged all her friends they finally started the council meeting until one of the Skaikru guards spoke up, Logan. One of the few guards who don't agree with being in a coalition with the 'savages' as they call them.

"Why are they here?" He snapped whilst pointing at Lexa and Indra.

Indra grabbed her sword and pointed it at his throat.

"You will address the Commander with respect." She stated.

"I will do whatever I like, she isn't my Commander."

"Oh, but she is, Skaikru is now the 13th clan you will treat the Commander with respect."

"She isn't to me, your all just a bunch of savages."

Just before she was about to slit his throat then and there, Lexa ordered her to stand down.

"But heda-"

"Stand down, that's an order."

"Sha heda."

Logan just looked smug as Indra was staring daggers, if looks could kill, he would be long gone by now.

Then, Abby spoke up, "As you all know by now, Azgeda attacked us since they didn't approve of the coalition since we became the 13th clan," Logan scoffed but Abby carried on, "But we will get through this however the facts are that we have sufferd great losses, friends, family and others, however we will avenge them and we won't let them die in vein."

Lexa nodded her head in agreement, no matter what. Jomp em op en yu jomp ai op, always. The Ice Nation had gone too far this time, it was time to put an end to this and kill their queen, Nia.

"We will help in any way possible."

During the meeting, Abby had offered Lexa and the people she had travelled with to stay until they had decided what to do about the Ice Nation and Lexa had accepted it, they were now in tents outside of the camp. Just like before however with fewer people.