Could be Worse

The group continued to travel on their camels until they stopped.

"This is as far as they go. To get to Jurgen's fortress, they said that we can head down this path here and make a right. Then we're in his territory. And they don't want to go there because they don't want to die."

"We don't wanna die either."

The group traveled on foot until they encounter many bridges.

"Okay, we can do this. We can do this. We have to take our time, and make careful decisions."

"What are you talking about? It's obvious. We start on that bridge right there, then jump to that one that heads to the right at 30 degrees, and then those 2 that looks like 2 sides of a trapezoid... Geometry. That's what it's for! Maybe this character's not totally worthless, but more bearable than being M/n."

"What?"

"Later explanation in private from M/n, Spencer."

"Let's get on before the danger gets worse." M/n said as he volunteered to help as much as he could with the bridges.

"What dangers?"

"Why are the mountain moving?"

"I know what they are."

"What are they?"

"Those are mandrills. We should go. Go, go! Go!"

Fridge helped as much as he could with his math.

M/n got strangely teleport on the side of the bridge valley.  

Milo was talking about the mandrills as they keep going.

"Note the distinctive and colorful pigment around their face and buttocks. Mandrills are the heaviest of all monkeys. Even heavier than baboons, which which they are often confused."

"Bethany and Alex are here. You can do it!"

After the mandrills were gone, everyone met up with each other. 

"I want the hat if you don't. Hat! Hat! Hat! Please! This scarf is so cozy. You know what, I think there is switching water somewhere nearby. However, I can't tell much."

Once the fortress was found, they thought of a plan.

"What? I'm sorry, I think I missed the "plan" part of the plan. The last level almost killed us all. I can barely walk. Your grandpa beats the hell out of the wrong guy or we get attacked by a bear or something what am I supposed to do?"

"I'm not gonna beat up the wrong guy."

"You are gonna beat up the wrong guy! You're not a good Bravestone! You're too stubborn and pissed off. And you keep getting us killed."

"What the hell you talking about?"

"And Milo-- And I say this with all due respect, sir.-- is not a good person to be the zoologist. He talks too slow, and by the time he gets to the point, you're dead! Once again, no offense."

"None taken. And let me tell you why. Because my friend Bernard--"

"You see? You're a thief who's too neurotic to steal anything, Bethany's a horse... All I know is, we are stuck here again, we are running out of lives, and my ankle is killing me! Ahh!"

"Hey Fridge! There is the water that Martha, you, and I found at the tree to get the Jumanji berry."

"Yo guys! You got to see this."

Everyone who wasn't their normal character from before when into the water by jumping off a rock. 

"Are you guys not cold?"

The people in the water started to shiver from the cold temperature. 

However, they were relieved to be back to their original selves. 

Milo was Cyclone and Eddie was Ming.

Later, everyone was hanging out near the campfire until Milo and Eddie were taken captive. 

Now, the remaining group were going to try and save them and get the Falcon Jewel back. 

"I am sure that we can get through this, but there might be some twist during the journey. I will be disguised as a girl with Bethany and Fridge as we are traveling towards the guards with Alex. You guys can do whatever your plan is to not get killed."

The plan was in secession, and everyone were doing their part finely. 

M/n, Bethany, and Fridge were the Kadabrik siblings.

Alex was going to free Milo Walker from the barn.

Spencer and Martha were climbing up a mountain to get to Eddie and get the jewel. 

Later on, there was a sort of wedding ceremony whoever was supposed to be married. 

"I am Gwendolyn Hortencia Lewelda Kababik. As it says in the offer, I am supposed to marry you in the form of our alliance to join and rule all of Jumanji. Along with that share the Falcon Jewel together."

"Okay, is it your intention, on this day, at this hour, to wed Jurgen the Brutal of Zhatmire?"

"Indeed that is my plan."

"And is it your intention to mother his children and forge in blood this union with your family?"

"Yes..."

"Gwendolyn Kababik... known throughout the world for your beauty and cunning. And now you're mine."

"Um... May I hold the Falcon jewel?"

"Of course, my bride."

"Thank you, great husband." 

M/n was about to get the jew, but there was a message for Jurgen to listen.

"Jurgen the Brutal. The Brothers Kababik have been delayed in Gorek. These are impostors!"

"Seize them."

"Well plan failed and you barely can disguise yourselves to be the brothers anyway. Attack and protect yourselves!" M/n said as he teleport to a different location.

"Hey Augustus and Tomatoli. So, you are delayed by a problem in Gorek. Where is Gwendolyn?"

"She is getting ready to become a bridge of course."

"We sent you an invitation to the wedding alliance."