Heat

Deku's P.O.V

By the time I wake up it's dark outside and to my surprise Hitoshi is sleeping. I grab my phone and check the time. It's a quarter past eleven. I look up at him. He looks so peaceful. I should let him sleep. I slowly leave the bed, pretty difficult since he had a death grip on me. I go over to my dresser to find some clothes so I can shower. I head into the bathroom and start the hot water. As I step into the hot water, I'm vaguely aware of the mild scent of hormones. Randomly I decide I want to have a bath, so I start filling the tub. The scent I'm smelling gets stronger. And stronger. And then I realize I'm probably in heat. It's still very mild. If I take my medicine right after I get out of the tub I should avoid the... *ahem* awkwardness of having to tell Hitoshi-kun. And, y'know, trying to fuck him before I can stop myself (Lol Deku tryin not to make things weird. Vote if you appreciate him trying). I drain the water, step out of the tub and wrap a towel around my waist. I take another towel and plop it on my head so I don't track water all over the floor and then go to look for my pills.

Shinsou's P.O.V

I wake in an empty bed to the sound of running water. Izuku must be showering. I sit up and stare at the window. There's an owl outside. I look over at the clock he has on his bedside table. It's about midnight. I'm surprised he didn't wake me up. He knows I need sleep. Then again so does everybody. Insomnia sucks. I lay back down on the bed, facing the closet. Izuku walks out a moment later wearing nothing but a towel. I study his chest. He's got a six pack, strong arms. He's pretty. Very pretty. Maybe even angelic. I don't know how I got so lucky. Broccoli boy finally turns around and smirks.

"Hitoshi-Kun you're staring." He says, chuckling slightly.

"What can I say? I like what I see." I say, looking him up and down. His face turns a bit pink.

SMUT ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

"Just shut up and kiss me." He says. I cross the room so we're half an inch apart. I can feel the heat coming off him. And I can smell the hormones. He's definitely in heat. And he'll put me in heat soon if he doesn't take his meds. I ruffle his hair.

"You sure you don't wanna take your meds first? We might do something... sexual." He looks at me, his tail waving slightly. He chuckles.

"I honestly don't give a damn right now." He says. So I lean down and kiss him softly. The moment his lips touch mine I go into heat. I can tell just by sniffing the air. He wraps his arms around my neck, effectively deepening the kiss. This time he takes the lead. He pushes me backward toward the bed. He pushes me down and continues to kiss me, this time harder. He licks my bottom lip, asking for permission. I deny him(wow Shinsou such a tease). He squeezes my thigh and I gasp. It's amazing how the male body reacts to that kind of touch. He takes this as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth. I think it's time for a change of pace. (It's now that you know, this is a rather switchy situation).

Deku's P.O.V

Hitoshi flips us and pins my arms above my head. I smirk as I pant from the kiss.

"I think it's time you learn your place, my little kitty." He says seductively. I melt slightly but I still decide to be a brat.

"Or what?" I say, sticking my tongue out.

"Or this." He says. He starts kissing and nipping my neck. I've never felt this before. I lose my breath as he continues to assault my neck, and gasp as he moves to my collar bone. He smirks and speaks against my skin.

"You're sensitive, aren't you?" He speaks against my skin. His words send a pleasant shiver down my spine. He keeps nipping at my skin. He moves like honey, slow and sweet, and his hands are like silk as they roam my body. He finds one spot that makes my breath come back to me in the most breathy, carnal moan I have ever heard. My face turns even redder. I can practically hear his smirk.

"Found it." He says almost teasingly. He begins attacking that one area, driving me wild. At some point he notices my tail twitching, begging to be touched. The tails a rather unique point for me. In short, the more you play with it, the more affectionate I become. He starts dragging his hand along my tail, and I shudder from the feeling. I've never been touched before, not like this.

"Jesus Deku. Just how sensitive are you?"

"Very." I say between pants. He takes off his shirt.

"It's getting a bit hot in here, wouldn't you say?" I nod and gulp. He's so hot. He looks down at my towel.

"We should really get rid of this." He says. He looks at me.

"Can I?" He asks. He always asks (respectful boi). I nod eagerly, the anticipation is killing me. He takes the towel and tosses it aside, then wiggles out of his sweatpants. He looks down at me. All of me. I blush brightly. I keep thinking he'll say something about my body, but he doesn't.

"Beautiful." Is all he says. It makes me feel better. He starts kissing my collar bones again, and this time I let myself moan all I want. The walls are soundproof anyway. He slowly makes his way across my stomach. And the He starts kissing the inside of my thighs. I grip at the sheets beneath me. Who knew his lips could be so powerful. I can feel myself getting harder. By the time he looks up my member is fully erect. He smirks and kisses the tip. I groan. He starts licking the shaft and then takes the whole thing in his mouth at once. I moan so loudly I'm sure he thinks I'm insane. I grip harder at the sheets. I might tear them if I'm not careful. Thank god I took most of my allmight merch out of my room a while ago. He swirls his tongue around, driving me crazy. He keeps going.

"H-Hitoshi. I'm gonna-"

"Good." He says. He sucks harder and faster. I explode into his mouth. And he SWALLOWS IT. He's so hot. I'm still hard, but I'm also tired.

"Not so fast." He says, smirking. "My turn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SMUT. SMUTTY SMUT SMUT. So much smut. I feel bad for leaving so long so here you go. Also, cliffhanger. This is a rather *ahem* switchy book. And yes, Nekos do indeed have heats. Don't @ me. I'm back bitches! What did you think of this chapter. Don't forget to vote. See ya later!

Stay weird!

Bloodmoon out!