✨𝕆𝕟𝕖

Fat tears were streaming down the female's now red cheeks. Each step she took towards the crowd of students, the more she dreaded seeing who they were surrounding. 'It can't be her.' Over and over those words echoed through her head.

"I-It's not h-her." The girl sobbed. "S-She w-wouldn't do this." 

Blood.

The crimson red liquid flowed down the sidewalk towards the female's white shoes. 

"MOVE!" Her voice cracked as she screamed at the crowd of students. Many were shocked by her sudden outburst but quietly moved away from the human they were surrounding.

There she is.

The girl she promised to help. The girl she committed her time to. The girl she said she would save.

What lies.

The girl she promised to help? The girl she committed her time to? The girl she said she would save?

She's dead.

All because of us humans who were blinded by this thing called "Beauty." 

But why?

She was just as beautiful as any other... So why? Why did they tell her otherwise?

The female's legs gave out and she dropped onto her knees in the pool of blood that came from the victima cracked skull. The only noise you could hear from the girl were her loud sobs. She truly wanted to speak. To tell someone to call for help... But part of her knew that no matter how much she used her voice, it would all be a waste.

She tried so hard... 

She used her voice...

She used her skills...

Damnit! She even used her stupid face!

Yet...

She failed.

  ♫⊱ ──── {

  ♫⊱ ──── {.⋅ One Year Ago ⋅.} ─── ⊰♫

"AAAHHH!" A female with light brown hair screamed from the stress. "How the hell am I a second-year student?! The school year just started, so why in the world are we having a concert?!" This wasn't supposed to happen. She wanted to spend her second year fawning over all the cute boys but no, as soon as she takes a freaking step inside this goddamn building she is being flooded with offers from different clubs until the principal practically dragged her to his office and started talking about some ridiculous concert!

The principal cleared his throat to remind the girl that he was still here.

With her arms crossed and head turn, the girl had full confidence that these words will get her out of this dire situation. "I'm not holding a concert." 

"That's fine." Said the principal.

"WAIT! You're just going to let me off?! Just like that?!"

"Of course. I would not want to force you to do anything you do not wish to. Besides this concert will not be held until the end of the year, which means there is plenty of time to find someone else to hold the concert." The principal explains.

"I'll hold the concert." She state before leaving the office. She'd rather plan the concert than be in one of the many clubs that want me. This just makes it easier for her to say no to all those other people.

Once the girl arrived at her class, she stood in front of the Japanese style door and read the class number.

"Class 2-6... Hello hell." She sighed and slid open the door. Seeing how there weren't that many students in the class she decided to take a seat in an empty spot.

A couple of minutes after she sat down the classroom door slid open and the one and in came the one and only...

"Akaashi!" The female named Zoey shouts and he took notice of her.

He walked over and sat in the empty seat next to Zoey's. "I'm surprised you got here after me." She says.

"I was with Bokuto-San." Akaashi states.

"Ahh, I see."

You see, Akaashi and Zoey met last year. He was one of the only boys in their class who didn't fawn over Zoey's looks so she quickly took a liking to him. As a friend of course. And it's fine if he doesn't talk a lot, though Zoey does want to see him smile. If that is possible...

Once again the classroom door slid open, but this time a student Zoey didn't recognize walked in. Zoey quickly tap Akaashi's shoulder and he turns to look at her.

Zoey points to the student in the front of the classroom. "Is that a new student?" She asked.

"I believe so." Akaashi replied.

Zoey grinned from the excitement. "Hey!" She shoutz while waving her arms in the air. The student looked at the female with a shocked expression. "Come sit over here!" Zoey pats the seat empty seat to her right.

The student kept their head down and trudged their way over to me before sitting down. "What's your name? I'm Ito Zoey, but you can call me Zoey."

"M-My n-name is um, Akuma Itami... Nice to m-meet you." The girl stuttered.

Now that Zoey saw the girl better, she noticed Itami is actually very pretty. Itami has long silver hair that covers one of her eyes so she can't see that eye, but her other eye is light green.

"You."

"H-huh?" The girl flinched.

"You are very beautiful."

Itami stared at Zoey with wide eyes that soon turned glossy. "T-Th-Thank you." She bowed and Zoey raised an eyebrow.

"No problem. Besides, I'm only speaking the truth." Zoey smiled.

Akuma Itami... She seems like a nice person.

  ♫⊱ ─ {.⋅ End Of Chapter One ⋅.} ─ ⊰♫