chapter 5

Author's Note: the reader has around 4,000 in power

In the Boar's Hat

Narrator p.o.v

The atmosphere was quiet but not in a uncomfortable way. The silence that filled the tabern was appreciated by the four individuals inside of the tabern. Meliodas was cleaning some dishes with a piece of cloth while whistling a peaceful melody.

Meliodas was thinking about DIO and the fact that when he first met him he felt something else in DIO something that was Even more dangerous then the Vampire himself and DIO showed him he wasn't someone weak. He tried to think of something but didn't came up with a good explanation to that energy so he decided he would ask DIO about when the time comes.

Elizabeth was currently thinking that she actually managed to find the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins something that might have been seen as impossible especially for someone who looked as fragil as Elizabeth but her strong will to rescue her beloved ones made her get to where she is now.

DIO(Reader) was also thinking about many things. One of those thoughts was about actually training since it may come handy to overcome his enemies in pure raw power and also he thought about his Stand since he hadn't really use it since it hadn't been trained properly. He coudn't just wait to recover he needed to find a way to always be stronger, no one could ever be stronger than DIO after all.

(yes, you will become stronger not just from pure transformarions but also from training. Remember though, that you are recovering and adapting to the body change and when that's over I will give you a power up)

DIO also thought about this Journey and the real reason he had come in the first place. It has really been a long time... JoJo I wonder if... We could have been actual friends under other circumstances this and similar thoughts flooded trough DIO's mind. But also he thought about Meliodas, he said he was 3,000 years old. So that means he can't be human... The guy wasn't weak by any mean, Meliodas was surely not stronger than DIO but he could be at his level someday and when that day arrives DIO will be ready to surpass him.

While that happened Hawk's mom had arrive at the forest Diane was supposed to be in.

(Yeah... I forgot to explain how the tabern moved. Hawk's mom uses the tabern in a similar way You would use a hat and she is half the height Diane is)

Meliodas was already walking out of the Boar's Hat and so was DIO trailing behind him then came Elizabeth and Hawk. Elizabeth and Hawk were carried by Meliodas and DIO just jumped from the top of the giant green pig.

Once that was done they started to walk into the forest which had many dry trees if not all of the trees were in that state. Also there was fog.. a really dense fog in which you could easily get lost in. You could barely see the sky from the amount of fog there was and the sun was barely giving any light. The atmosphere was humid and really quiet that was until Hawk who was walking infront of the group decided to talk and break the silence in the group.

Hawk: "There are no signs of people, animals, or anything! There is nothing in this forest! Are we sure this is the place?" Hawk informes the rest and at the same time he complained about the decision of coming to this forest.

Elizabeth: "Lord Meliodas, are you sure one of the Seven is hiding here in the forest?" said Elizabeth with doubt to the blonde looking kid.

Meliodas: "Mmm... Probably." said Meliodas with indifference and in a monotone way

Hawk: "What?! We came here without any solid proof?!" said the pink pig mad that his friend made him come to a mission were it was possible that the goal wasn't even there. He was about to say more but DIO interrupted him.