5

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up in a strange room, my ears twitched as I heard walking outside of the room. I tried to get up but I quickly realized that I was strapped down to the bed. A person walked into the room. He had a black hoodie on and a blue mask. I looked closer and noticed he had a strange black goo dripping from the eyes of the mask.

I glared daggers at him. "Let. Me. Go."

"Why would I do that?" He asked leaning closer to me.

"I have a cat at home." I responded harshly. "Now would you kindly unstrap me?"

"Hmm..I don't think so." He replied. "I think I'm gonna have to have a look at you first." He said placing a hand on my cheek. I immediately bit him, drawing blood from his gloved hand. I licked the blood off my lips, enjoying the savoury taste. "YOU BITCH!" He screamed at me. I simply smiled.

"You mess with the wolf, you get the fangs." I said smirking at him. I struggled trying to break out of the restraints, when suddenly one ripped and I was free.

"FUCKKK SLENDERRR!!" He hollared. I placed my hand over his mouth. (His mask was up slightly so you could see his mouth.)

"Now, now." I hushed, leaning into him and whispering. "Thats no way to treat a visitor."

"I quite agree." A voice said behind me. I turned around.  Eyeing the tall being up and down, I licked my lips and stretched out my wings. I began sprinting at the being. He dodged my attack but I managed to rip his suit.

His blank face burned holes into my being as I looked up at him. 'What came over me?' I asked quietly, the voice responding almost immediately.

'The same thing that came over you when the... incident occurred.'

I stopped, falling to my knees, and covering my face with my hands.

♧~~~♧

Once again I woke up in a strange room. This time it looked more like a bedroom. The walls were white. The bed was white. The door was white. Even the floor was white.

Everything. Was. White.

I got up and opened the closet to see all of my clothes there. 'Why is my clohing here?! Does this mean Tux is here too?' I thought angrily. I put on a large grey shirt, some black shorts, dark grey thigh high stockings, and a black choker. I left the room and came face to face with a flirtatious Zelda.  "Hey~" He said softly looking at me. I could feel his filthy eyes looking me up and down.

"Hello." I replied. He finally settled his gaze on my eyes. I smile slightly and hold out my hand.

"I'm (Y/n)." I continued, wanting to remain calm. He blushed a little and I turned my ear slightly.

"I'm BEN." He said looking down at me. He simply smiled and placed a hand on my head. I fought the urge to bite his hand off. I looked up at him. He must've been about 5'9. (Sorry if you're taller than that.)

He licked his lips before pulling me in close. My eyes widened, and I took deep breathes.

'DONTKISSME.DONTKISSME.DONTKISSME.' I panicked slightly. He then did something much worse. He licked my neck. My ear twitched and I clenched my fists.

When he didn't let go, I gave up on not losing my temper, and punched him in the stomach.

"DON'T. TOUCH. ME." I ordered, thankful that I was the alpha of my school.

BEN wheezed, laying on the ground. "Noted."

In a moment, the tall man stood beside me. "(Y/n)," he spoke.

I yelped, turning to the side, and ducking down.

3rd Person

The faceless being tilted his head at the cowering girl. Why did she react that way?

If he could blink in confusion, he would, but unfortunately he didn't have any eyes.

"(Y/n)," he repeated, causing the young alpha to look up. Her (e/c) eyes cut pierced through his soul, and for a moment The Almighty Slenderman forgot what he was going to say. "You are going to stay here from now on."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, and she opened her mouth as if to speak, but shut it again. Putting a hand to her chin, she placed herself in deep thought.

A few minuted passed, the only noises being BEN's whining. The only movement being the random head shakes or hand gestures (Y/n) would give or do before seemingly coming to a decision.

"Okay, but on a few conditions." The (h/c) haired girl finally agreed.

"What?" The creature in a suit replied, almost immediately.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow before crossing her arms. "First, I want my cat. Second, I want to continue school. That's all."

Slender nodded, offering his hand to shake. "You have my word."

Smiling, the (s/t) woman shook his hand.

Meanwhile, an angry man stood pacing his room. Pictures of a single (e/c) eyed girl on his walls.