unknown

Zoe p.o.v

I wake up to the sheets messy and Ryders side cold. I pout and sit up, regret it as soon as I do. Pain shoots up between my thighs.

I takw the pain killers next to the bed and get up. When I look down I see the beds sheet with blood on it. I'll clean it when I get out of the shower.

I walk to the bathroom and get into the shower. I turn it so it will be burning hot. I don't get why everyone likes freezing cold showers.

When i get done I step out and wrap my self into a towel. At least im somewhat not sore.

I get dressed into dark black jeans and a black crop top  and to set it off a beany.

I do my makeup dark and I rush down the stairs

Everyone is in the kitchen and was talking until I walk in. They stare at me and smirk.

" oh ryder! Harder!" Daniel bellows in a high pitch voice.

"Hey my voice doesn't  sound like that. " I blush and hide my face.

"Dont worry baby they got me to when I woke up. " ryder mumbles.

"God princess your so tight." Ethan grunts and gets up running to me. He picks me up and hugs me tightly.

I giggle softly and pat his back.

" oh how i missed you zoe." He crys into my shoulder. I gulp and push away lightly and he sits me down.

" you guys don't blame me?" I ask and they all give me weird  looks. " I killed your guys best friend because I didn't stay next to him and help. " I rant and Ryder covers my mouth. I glare and lack him.

"Ewwww" he wipes his hand on his pants.

"No we don't blame you." They all say at once. I nod and sit down.

Sorry filler

Might be a while till I update I have writers block

But please you have any ideas pm me ans ill try to add my own twist to it