Chapter 1

Noami Pov-
Senior year. Another year my mom never got to see with me in it, another year of constant bullying, another year of shit. I got off my bed to look at myself in the mirror. Maybe they wouldn't bully me? "I got a fat ass, and I got pearly white teeth and I also got nee makeup" I say turning myself around to look at my ass. I quickly walk to my closet and grab a pair of my new Jordans and pair them with nice tight leggings that hug my ass and a cute blue tank top- crop top. I do my hair in a high bun with a swoop. I walk out of .y room and head to the kitchen. "Good morning Marc." I say walking down the stairs to see him cooking breakfast. I grab a slick of toast off the plate. I look around and spots picture

The last thing I have of my mom, is hanging on the fucking fridge?!?! I gasped Marc looks at me ad I look at him " Marc, did you go through my fucking things?" I say angrily

The last thing I have of my mom, is hanging on the fucking fridge?!?! I gasped Marc looks at me ad I look at him " Marc, did you go through my fucking things?" I say angrily. Marc flinches and got up, "Yes, I have. Just please tell me why you have this picture of your mom hidden away! " Marc raised his voice at me. "That's not my mom that's a bitch who left me with her fucking ex! Who's not even my father or are you?" I stood up to meet his eyes He stood silently. I heard honks outside so I grabbed my things and went.

Outside I see Jay in his car jamming to the music. I jump in the car and sigh heavily "Hey Jay..." Jay turns to look at me. "Wass good ma. Is something wrong?" He grabs my thigh which sends shock-wave up my body. " Just Marc getting me all kinds of mad." He grabs tighter getting my pussy almost wet. "Wanna talk about it?" I shake my head no and he starts the car.

"Are we going to pick up Navia?" I say looking at him driving the car so smoothly. " Of course ma, you looking fine af by the way." He says slowly licking his lips. He's just a friend, I promised myself to think about me. Not anyone else. If Sage and her friends come for me I have to be ready, which means no distractions. " Thanks" I say. "Nigga, why you actin distant? Did I say sum?" He makes a sharp turn which makes me realize we are almost at Navia's place. "No, I'm just you know... tired." I say faking a yawn he looks at me and laughs as he parks under an alley.

"What are you doing Jay?" He grabs my thigh " lemme wake you up then?" He stares into my eyes and starts to kiss me. He bites my lip slowly and I moan softly. He starts touching on my boobs but he doesn't remove our lips from one another. He moves his hand father down making his way to my thigh. "What about Navia?" I say. "She can wait." He moves his hand down my leggings and starts to mess with my pussy I get wetter as I make eye contact with him. He pushes his middle finger in and out of me and I moan softly.

"STOP!" I manage to stop myself before things get out of hand. "Mimi? You ok? Did I do something?" I pull up my leggings and cover my face. "No, it's just... We are friends, Jay let's not complicate things when they are already crazy!" Jay scoffs and turns to start the car. " It's about Ian, right?" He starts the car and starts to drive in the direction of Navia's house. I gather my thoughts and say " You know it's more than that!" I holler at him. He looks me dead In the eyes " Is it so hard to put your trust in me? I watched that nigga break you! I offered to break him for you! Damn, you really forgot how long I have had a crush on you?" We sit in silence.