2. You

Calmy Cloud Cafè

. . . . . .

"U-uh .... why .... are we in the cafe with you?" Asked Yamato sweetdrop.

In front of I7, there is a Trigger who is smiling without sin.

"So what, Nikaido? We should hang out together every now and then, don't we think?" Said Gaku with proud.

Then, Nagi replied.

"If paid by Yaotome-shi, then it's no prob-lem desu ~"

However, all Nagi got was Gaku's annoying gaze while the others just laughed.

Yes, that is so....

Hm? Why they are in the cafe? This is the story.

Flash back

After I7 walked out of Yaotome Prod, Trigger called that they wanted I7 to help them and I7 innocently agreed to the request.

Even though behind the phone, Trigger laughed evilly because he managed to trick I7.

And then, I7 ran back to the meeting room. But suddenly ....

CLICK!

"Eh ?! Who turned off the light !?" They exclaimed.

"Nanase-san! Nanase-san! Are you okay ?!" Exclaimed Iori.

One by one the members disappeared for no reason, as if there were kidnappers in the room.

When the light comes on ....

CLICK!

.... they all disappeared.

Even though Trigger was the one who kidnapped them all, with the power of Ryuu who easily carried 4 people at once, and took them to a cafe.

Flashback End

That's the story ~

So there really isn't any evil intentions, but the way they invite is very evil.

The 10 of them sat by the window of the cafe, the others protested because their way of inviting was very bad, except for Riku who had been silent all this time.

(There is a sound of piano notes from Riku's cellphone)

Riku opened his cellphone, and saw the name on it.

"Ah sorry, I have to answer the phone first" said Riku with a small smile.

Riku stood up and walked out of the cafe, everyone just watching and silent.

"I'm sure, definitely Riku-kun is hiding something," said Sogo.

"I agree with you, Osaka Sogo" said Tenn.

"I actually saw Nanase-san who seemed to have cried this morning, but he reasoned that his eyes were winking even though his nose was flushed like someone was crying," Iori explained.

With that, everyone was sure that Riku was hiding something because they all felt strange with him.

"Sorry for waiting"

Riku returned to his seat as usual, and also smiled.

"Call from whom?" Asked Tenn.

"From doctor Mizushi"

"Why did the doctor call you?" Iori asked.

"Uh .... for a check-up?"

Tenn and Iori stared at Riku intensely, even intensely.