Dear Fred - Fred Weasley x Reader

Dear Fred, 

Are you okay? What about Harry? I'm worried, it can be devastating watching your friend die. Not much's happening here at Beauxbatons, it feels too normal, especially after He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named returned. How's the ideas for the shop? I think it's a great idea, even though Mrs. Weasley disapproves. Well anyways, stay safe, and goodluck on the shop. Tell George I say Hi, and that I'm sorry for actually being able to dye his hair pink, (I'm not sorry at all, but he doesn't need to know) and tell him that even though I also snuck a Muggle mouse trap in his bag, it's no reason to give me silent treatment. Miss you, and again, I hope you're safe and healthy. 

Your best friend, 

Y/N

Dear Fred, 

Are you okay?? I got news from Fleur that they're planning to stop Voldemort at Hogwarts. How's    everyone? I heard George lost an ear while you guys were impersonating Harry. I admire your bravery, but you could've died! You guys need to be more careful! Promise me that you guys won't do anything stupid. Be careful, and honestly, all I want is for you guys not to join in the fighting. Mum and Dad have locked me inside, I wish I passed my Apparition test, if I did I would've joined. Stay safe, please. 

Your best friend,

Y/N

Dear Fred, 

I realized, after the battle, that I could've lost you and, I'm really late, but I love you. I've loved you since we were kids, and I was devastated when we were separated. You can't imagine how excited I was when we were at Hogwarts for the Tri-Wizard Tournament. I love you, as a brother, a best friend, and something more.Mum and Dad are still nervous the Dark Lord's going to come back to life, but once I can get out of the house, can I visit? I've really missed you, and it would be fun catching up with you and George. 

Y/N

You smile as you watch the beautiful owl soar out the window. I take a deep breath, I don't know how to break it to you. Eventually I walk in, and you smile at me. "Fleur! I've missed you!" I hesitate, I don't think I can do it. "I've missed you too!" I say, with a cheery voice that came out strangled. You look at me, concerned. "Are you okay?" I take a deep breath. "I-it's Fred."

I'm not crying, you are-

- Lumos