Acters job

" And CUT!!! "
"You both are known as the best actors but you both are so stiff while performing this scene. Guys this is just sex and I guess you both may have done this sometimes in your life, just take a break for now" sigh

Everyone left to do their work after hearing this. You may think what is going on so let me tell you I'm Nia Roberts an actress and here we are shooting for our next movie, but the only problem with this movie is the actor who is starring opposite to me ,Caine Wills. Now you may tell he is hot, gorgeous, sexy and what not, who would think this as a bad set up, well you see we have a....history. We used to go to the same college, we never actually talked but I once accidentally saw his sister having sex with my best friend's boyfriend. I was so pissed on those cheating bast*rds, I clicked their pictures and filmed a short video for proof and called my friend over. She was so devastated to know this, but they still were trying to explain their way out that they didn't actually do it and i was plotting against them. Long story short no one believed them as many people had already seen them together on many occasions But as you see Cain was absent that day and the next day i don't know how but i was a 'manipulative bitch' for him who framed his sister. I tried to show him the pictures I clicked but he chose his crying sister over the evidence which he thought were 'fabricated'. After that day, he started calling me names and picking up fights left and right, it wasn't my fault he didn't know how to use his brains to determine what was true and what was false so i fought back too,everytime.Like this the remaining half year passed and after graduation we never saw each other.

Sooooo now back to present we have to perform a sex scene in which almost everything will be real except the penetrating part. The director called us to talk he told us to sort this out even if we have to sit and clear are awkwardness. We went inside my vanity van ,surprisingly without much of an argument. We sat in silence for almost an hour but it was actually just five minutes. I could no longer sit still and decided to break the ice ," Sooo what are we going to do? " He looked up for the first time, and I may be lying if I said he is not handsome ,those blue eyes were just so deep." Sex...? "And here comes ladies and gentlemen that idiotic smirk and there goes my oh so wonderful thoughts ( note my sarcasm). " Oh really, I never knew we are going to have sex, as much as I know it's just foreplay and according to rumours you have a phd in this department, don't you ?"
"Oh really is it the virgin pants speaking."    He taunted me, this got me angry I don't know why ,I'm a pretty calm person when I need to be but he just pisses me off. You see every person has someone out there they can't control their temper with,well you see for me he is that one."Everyone is not like u and ur sister eager to dive in everybody's pants. U both r equally shameless. At least I'm reserved for someone and not a walking STD spreader." "Don't u dare bring my sister in it, u were the one who blamed her wrongly!"
"Why do u think I would blame them without any rhyme or reason. U know what this is the last time I'm explaining myself to u, believe it or not just leave me alone" By saying this I showed him the recording in which they were confessing that they were cheating on my best friend. I did not wait to see his reaction because I was extremely angry and done with him. I went back to the set, the director was talking on his phone with someone so I waited for it to get over. The director turned around and smiled at me but there was something in his smile that I didn't like. But maybe I'm looking in it too much. Caine came outside too. The director smiled at us and said " So I was thinking to let you both practice once when you both are alone. You should get familiar with how you both will fuck....uh I mean touch each other. Yeah? Perfect."  He clapped his hands and before i could say anything he walked off, Caine too started heading towards his room .I took a deep breath and decided to follow him this time. Once we reached his room he opened it.

Cain's pov
We entered my room and i locked my door. She gave me an inquiring look but thought better of it and sat on the sofa on the corner. She looked really beautiful in this costume, it's not like I never noticed her before but you see we were not on very....good terms, yeah I agree I was a douche and said pretty horrible things to her but I wasn't able to ignore my crying sister and believe a stranger. What a fool she made me into.!! Getting out of my thoughts I looked at her frame again.The tension in the room was too much so i decided to break it, believe me i was just going to have a talk. I started walking towards her ,she looked up at me confused and tilted her head to the side .She looked so adorable doing that, I was not able to resist getting closer. I pulled her up and gently caressed her face. She was shocked at first and a bit alarmed too, her muscles were tense ,it looked like she was thinking about something but soon she started relaxing against my hold. I tilted her chin up and looked into her eyes ,she was trying to glare at me with full force but still I could see she was nervous and if I'm not reading wrong those eyes held quite a bit intensity too. She smelled really good, I really tried controlling myself but my patience was wearing off. I hesitated for  a bit longer,but could no more and captured her lips with all the passion and need I had.

She tasted so sweet and addicting. She resisted a bit but soon melted against me. I was trying to hold myself back but it was not possible. I grabbed her with a bit more force and started moving my lips with her. She kissed me back with the same aggression. I licked her lips for entrance but she denied it.

My pov( Nia's)
I wanted to tease him more , yeah he had an effect on me not gonna deny it but I was still angry, if he wanted something from me he will have to work for it. He tried again but i still denied him . The hand that was on my waist moved down to my butt and he groped it tightly. The roughness and suddeness of it sent a shiver down my spine. I moaned a bit and he didn't let the chance go and shoved his tongue inside my mouth. He tasted so good and maybe there was a slight taste of chocolate. I wanted to taste him and maybe devour him too. I was not able to think much and certainly was not able to remember my anger on him. My hands started roaming around his body, his muscles tensed under my touch but soon relaxed. My hands had a bloody mind of their own and started slipping under his shirt. The feel of his muscles felt good under me. Ohh god what will I do with this man. I started tracing his abs and went lower till my hands were on his v line. He growled warningly,  but even that turned me on just thinking about all the things we can and will do together. I stared tracing him, his bulge was visible and ...ok I may have to think twice if I want to leave alive after this because I don't think 'that' is going to help me survive today .