🎂judging criteria🎂

Judges shouldn't be biased towards their friends. The scoring should be honest regarding the story.

For story:

The scoring of a story should be in this form:

Author's name:

Title of the book:

1) Title (0/10) : unique? Connect with the story? How does it affect the book?

2) Cover (0/10) : does it matches with the story?

3) Description (0/15) : is it fascinating and intriguing?

4) Plot (0/20) : how's the plot of the story? Is it fascinating and original? Can it make the readers eager for the next chapters?

5) Characters (0/15): character development as the plot goes. Does the character evoke emotions?

6) Grammar (0/15) : sentence formations, vocabulary and spellings.

7) flow of the story (0/15) : is the story going in the flow? Is the chapters understandable? How's the story going?

Review: (Give a short overall review of the story. Does it evoke ur emotions? Was it intriguing? What could have been better?)

Total: (0/100)

🎂________🎂________🎂__________🎂

For poetry:

The scoring of a story should be in this form:

Author's name:

Title of the book:

1) Grammar (0/15) : vocabulary, spelling, tense,

2) Emotions (0/15) : can the lines bring emotions? Is it evoking emotions?

3) Line structure (0/15) : the paragraph, how is it set? Choice of words?

4) Poetic devices (0/15) : figure of speech, rhyming, feelings

Review: Give a short review overall the poems you read. Can we feel the emotions? What have they done better?

Total: (0/60)

🎂_________🎂__________🎂_________🎂

Best of luck to all the judges and participants ☺️🎂✨