Ch2.

Hey guys!!! Hope you guys like this one. Took me one whole afternoon to do it! My full respects to the people who do fighting movies! Check out "My Poor Wingless Soul" . Vote/comment/fan. Love you all!!

I had never felt his much pain on my body before. Even when I fought, I was never this messed up. I could hear the sounds of chains as I began to move my arms. Once I opened my eyes, I saw they were. I stopped pulling them though as I saw what type of chains they were:silver flaming chains. I knew they existed but I had never seen them before. Silver was already bad, it couldn't kill my kind but it could deeply penetrate into your skin. The flaming part, once the chains deepened into the skin, they would start squishing your bones until they came off. Little by little your skin would start falling off, your bones slowly turning to dust. I had the chains tied up to my wrists, ankles, one big chain on my waist and another one on my neck. A silver pole was inserted on my spine. And the hell it hurt. I was on this type of dark glass container. Pretty big but with one little exception, it had cameras on each corner and a chain net on the ceiling. The lighs were strong to blind someone. At least the chains looked long enough for me to move. I slowly stood up then fell back to the floor. Somebody was going to get it for sure. I grabbed on the glass walls for support. I hit the glass with my fists to try and see how durable it was. Yes, quite durable. The chains started lowering down, The cameras all turned to my direction.  

"You can't brake it." A voice said from a speaker. 

I hit the glass again. The net lowered more.  

"Keep doing it and that net will completely go down." 

Hmm. 

"You have exactly one minute to tell me what the hell is this, Angel." 

"Impressive as always, Alpha Charlotte." 

"What is this? I gave no permission to experiment this type of things especially on your Alpha." 

He bursted out laughing.  

"You have no idea." 

"Angel, what happened to David? His wolf was controlling him last time I saw him. He attacked me. Angel let me out." 

"Can't do Alpha." 

"What?" 

"I have orders not to let you go." 

"And who's freaken orders are you taking?" 

The dark glass in front of me turned transparent. A figure stood on the other side of this container. 

"David! David, are you alright?! David what's going on? Get me out of here." 

He had his arms crossed in front of him as he leaned on a bar. A serious look on his face.  

"Comfortable?" 

He calmly said, the speaker being our source of communication.  

"David? Your wolf-" 

"My wolf is completely fine." 

"Get me out here then David. I order you to kill the one responsible for this." 

"Can't do Charlotte. I gave the orders to put you in here." 

"What are you talking about?" 

"It's just for some time. You'll eventually get out. That's if those chains don't kill you first." 

"What's exactly going on ?" 

Another figure appeared behind him. Ben. He bowed behind David.