Chapter 1: Sleepover.

'So are you still coming over tonight then bbe?xx' Texted Emily. We've been planning this sleepover for over a month now. Me, Olivia, Emily and Rachael are all sleeping at Emily's house for her birthday next week and its going to be amazing.

'Off course I am bab?xxx' I texted back. I'm bringing all my horror films to watch, even though Emily hates horror films. She's the girly girl of the group, she's all flowers and daisies. Yet Rachael and I are both solid, hard core Goths. Then there's Olivia, who's boyish. She usually wears tracksuits and plays football.

'Does Olivia have to come?xxx' Emily replied. Olivia and Emily haven't gotten along since before Olivia tried to kiss Emily. Ever since then, Emily won't spend any time alone with Olivia. Me and Rachael find it funny cause we don't know what to believe between them anymore. They actually go perfect together, and its dead strange. They're completely different but are just great when they're together. Me and Rachael have a theory, Emily and Olivia had a fling and didn't tell anyone, then they had a massive argument and broke it off, making Emily tell us Olivia tried to kiss her so we don't know about them.

'Yes. She's our friend. And I know, somewhere inside, you still like her. I'll be round in half an hour.xxx'  I texted Emily, smiling to myself. My boyfriend Jay keeps asking if he could come to the sleepover, obviously not. Apparently all boys believe girls have naked pillow fights and get in the shower together. Erm, no. As much as I love Jay, he is a right knob.

My bag was almost ready for tonight, all that was needed was some creepy horror films and a scary story from the internet. My phone bleeped from down the side of my bed, its black slenderman case prevented me from being able to see the device. I reached down the miniature gap between the bed and the wall, feeling the bitter coldness of the laminate flooring along my fingers. An abnormal substance lay under the boards of my bed, my phone stuck in the middle of it. I yanked my phone from the material and wiped my phone along the bed. A message popped up on the screen from a private number. It read:

'I can't wait to finally see you tonight. It's going to be so much fun!

~Jacob xxx'

I read the message over and over again. They must've gotten the wrong number. I carried on packing my bag, expecting this 'Jacob' person to text back, explaining how he got the wrong number, but he didn't.

"Hi Shauna!" Emily screamed as she opened the door to see me standing there. I smiled and handed her a bag that contained her presents, obviously scary films and t-shirts with skulls on. What else would you get a girly girl? She peered into the bag. "Ha-ha, thanks babe. Come on in. Rachael and Olivia are upstairs getting changed into their onesies. I guess you brought your bat onesie?"                                                       

"You guessed right!" I laughed, stepping inside her well decorated home. I looked around, admiring the chandelier and fairy lights that hung from her lightly cream painted ceiling. I faced Emily to see she was reading something on her phone, trembling slightly. The reflection from her glasses showed a text, probably from her lousy arse boyfriend. I stepped towards her, making her click off her phone and slip it into her pocket. "Everything okay sweetie?" I asked. She nodded, yet a tear flew down her face and she cuddled into my chest.

As we finally got to her bedroom, running down what seemed like a labyrinth of corridors. Olivia was sat on the top bunk of Emily's bed, Rachael sat on the floor, both on their phones, looking nauseous. "Is everyone okay?" I asked, looking at everyone. Something wasn't right, something seemed off.

"Did anyone else get a message this morning, off someone called Jacob or something?" enquired Olivia. Everyone looked up to her, not confused, yet interested in what she'd just asked. "Why are you all looking at me like that? It's a serious question."

"I did." Answered Rachael. Our eyes transferred to Rachael. "It said 'You're going to look so good tonight with me. I'll see you at 1 babe.' with three kisses and a winky face. What does it mean?" We all stared at hear in silence. The room was that soundless, you could hear the rapid beating of four hearts. "I'm guessing you all got one as well." Everyone nodded. Emily's Mum walked through the door, breaking the tension, carrying four takeaway pizza boxes.

"Pizza's here girlies. Vegetarian for Rachael, Meat feast for Shauna, Margarita for Emily and Ham and Pineapple for Olivia." explained Emily's Mum. She handed out the boxes and we ate in silence, until all our phones buzzed with a new message from Jacob.