Chapter 4: Jacob

Shauna's POV

"Shauna!" Shouted Jay. I ran over to him, and he twirled me around, elevating my feet from the ground. He looked over at Jacob, sending him dead looks. Yet he just smiled back at Jay. His eyes transferred to me, winking his left at me. I flirtatiously giggled, looking back at Jay who seemed furious. "Who's he?" He interrogated.

"Oh, that's just Jacob. I met him when I woke up. He practically saved my life!" I tried to explain, but it just made Jay more angry. He was jealous that he wasn't there when I woke up. That some other geezer was there to help me. "Ahh, I see. Little Jay's getting jealous." I giggled, playing with his cheeks. He glared back at me and pushed me back onto a nearby desk.

"Come on then Olivia!" He called, storming out of the room. Jeez, what was his problem? He was being such a knob lately, and it was putting me off him. He was gorgeous, dead gorgeous, but he just wasn't serious boyfriend material. He was more of a fling kind of person. As he walked out, he barged past Jacob, trying to knock him over, but Jacob barely moved, in fact, he didn't move at all. Jacob turned to look at me, almost in tears with laughter.

"I guess that's your boyfriend then." He predicted. He was still laughing at Jays petty nudge.

"Yep, that's my Jay. Just ignore him, he gets a bit jealous sometimes." I replied.

"Oh Shauna, you can do way better than him." He whispered softly in my ear so none of my nearby friends could hear. "How about you come outside and I'll show you how much better you can do."

"Jacob!" I giggle, smacking him lightly on the arm. He looked at the door and looked at me. He was playing the old puppy eyes act on me. "Right, 5 minutes!" I stood up and headed for the door, letting him follow, which of course, he did. I leant back on the wall next to the door frame, waiting for him to come through the door. He finally emerged, his eyes looking bluer than ever. "Come 'ere there." I whispered, as the door was still open slightly. His arms made their way onto the bottom of my back. His lips were only centimetres away from mine. His head leaned to the side, finding the right angle so he could lock with my lips. I leaned in and lightly kissed his lips. They were soft, warm. I broke the kiss off, and a smile appeared across his face. He leaned back in, kissing me powerfully. This was wrong, so very wrong. But I thought about all the times Jay had cheated on me, used me. He opened his mouth slightly, his tongue rubbing along my lips, asking for an entrance. I eventually gave in and our tongues collided. This was right, so very right.

Jay's POV

Who was that arsehole? And what was he doing with my girlfriend? I was furious. Olivia was trying to calm me down, but my anger was growing too strong. I couldn't be bothered with anyone anymore. "Jay-" Olivia whimpered. She grabbed my shoulder, her nails digging into my darkly tanned skin. I turned round to see an assortment of porcelain dolls gathered around Olivia, dolls tightly gripping on her grey adidas trackies.

"Olivia, I need to gently step over to me, careful!"

"Don't you think if I could step over to you I would've already?!" She shouted back.

"Don't get cocky with me woman!" I shouted back.

"Well I'm about to die so why not?" I could see her crying. In the 14 years I've known Olivia, I've never seen her cry. I turned and pulled a loose floorboard up from the ground, swinging it over the heads of the closest dolls. They let out a high pitch squeal as the flew across the hall. Olivia ran over to me, and buried her face in my chest. "Thank you Jay," she cried, "How can I repay you?" She looked up at me, tears spewing out my eyes. I placed my hand on her cheek and stared at her green eyes. I pulled her head in and pressed her lips against mine. She pulled away from me. "What are you doing?" She asked, anger and confusion in her voice.

"Listen, I love you, not Shauna, never Shauna. She was just a cover up. Please, you're beautiful." I could feel her backing away from me. I turned my head to the side to see a figure, it was Jacob. He nodded his head down at me and disappeared. There was something creepy about that guy.