Billie Kay

Warning: may contain some slight language such as homophobia and swear words.

Billie's POV

RAW just ended I'm walking towards the locker room that Peyton and I shared. I see a few of the fellow wrestlers looking at me in concern or sadness. Even Ruby and Liv seem genuinely sad for me. What shock me for a moment is even SHAYNA BASZLER seemed concerned about me because she's giving me the "are you okay, kid?" Look. My head still hurts from that kick Jessamyn gave me, although it isn't as painful as earlier so that's a good sign. I see Sarah Schreiber coming my way, I'm not exactly in the mood for a another interview right but seeing I sort of need to vent my thoughts right now after what Peyton did to me at the RAW Underground.

"Billie? Billie." Sarah reaches to me to ask me questions cause even though as a interviewer she needed the inside scoop I'm sure she's genuinely curious too on about what happened earlier. So I looked at Sarah to let her know that I'm ready to answer my side.
"Billie, I know I already interviewed you earlier but seeing after what happened earlier when Peyton basically threw you under the bus at the RAW underground, and obviously you're not in the mood right now but what are your thought?" Sarah politely asks. I can actually tell she's asking me like we're friends and honestly it's exactly what I need right now so I answered her as I fixed my messy hair from the

"To be completely honest with you, Sarah part of me wanna say I have no words but part of me also wanna scream and just shout every profanity that I can think of but obviously this a PG show and I need to be in my most appropriate self. But I am just heartbroken. I know I am not the most perfect best friend, I know that every now and then I annoy Peyton. But other than that, where did I go wrong, Sarah? Sure, months ago I slapped Peyton. But that was the first and only time I ever struck Peyton. Sure, a part of me think that maybe I deserved that cause when I slapped Peyton I saw the hurt look on her face, the physical and emotional pain on Peyton's face. And it hurt me knowing that I just physically attacked my best friend who not once even lay a hand on me like that too. I regretted that very moment, every freaking day and night I would call myself stupid for ever doing that. And I still too, to this very day. Even when Peyton forgave me, I still feel the guilt in my stomach, I still cringed at that memory. But even now, after Peyton threw me under the bus, even after she threw me into the wolves and sharks, I still regretted that I slapped her and I still feel the guilt. So Peyton, once again I am so sorry. But! But.... I knew it Sarah. I knew it all along." I stopped for a moment to process my thoughts because I can feel the frustration rising in me.

"Knew all along what?" Sarah asked. Curious and concerned at the same time. But I think she knew what I'm talking about. Internet is partially a reliable source you know.

"I knew that Mr. McMahon likes Peyton. She's his favorite right now. I knew that Peyton had the talk with Triple H and the McMahon's that Peyton is on her way to the top. I knew that Mr. McMahon likes Peyton better than me. I knew that she had that talk when she's been gone all day and came back awfully late to our shared hotel. That was before we return to WWE. Because we were on hiatus and we were just in our hotel and one day Peyton suddenly got a call and after that she was pretty much gone all day and came back late. She came back acting suspicious. She told me it was nothing as she had a date with her husband but I knew, Sarah. I knew and I got the feeling she had the talk with them. Sadly when the IIconics will get a break, ONLY ONE OF US can be the next It Girl. Peyton was bound to be the star and I will mostly be hanging out with Dana Brooke at catering, no offense, Dana. I was the one holding Peyton back. I knew it the whole time, Sarah. Not only that, cause you know how the internet is with their news. I knew it all along and I was just in denial. The fact that I might lose my best friend whose gonna be in big things. But I was just in denial. But you know what Sarah? I still want answers from Peyton herself. Excuse me."