Acting strange

Elizas pov:
When I said hi to everyone i then talked to addison far away from the others while we were talking the bell rings so we rush to class so we dont be late. Once I got to the classroom I immediately saw wyatt i froze I couldn't move but i shaked myself out of it and waved at wyatt while smiling and while waving at him I actually now realized that I actually have feelings for him.

Wyatts pov:
Did Eliza just waved at me well I didn't want to be rude so i waved back smiling but while i was waving at her she seemed a little odd which made me really curious. Wow is this what having a crush feels like you love them but your curious about them. I wonder if eliza likes me back.

Elizas pov:
It was lunch time and i went to go sit with Zed addison and Bonzo and Bree but there was a little problem. While i was walking to the table I saw the werewolf pack including WYATT oh no I dont even know if I'm going to last the entire lunch time I don't even think I might be able to eat well i guess we'll see. I walk over to the table when wyatt looked up at me and he waved and I waved back but when he was waving he kind of looked oddly nervous huh wonder why but is this really the feeling of having a crush you love them but you curious too wow never knew.

Wyatts pov:
Once eliza sat down I immediately started to sweat but then Zed noticed and knew exactly what was going on. It's Eliza isn't it, Zed said teasing , I nodded my head yes and he told me to take deep breaths and calm down so i did.

Elizas pov:
I sat down next to Addison and she noticed something was off she saw me sweating and asked me whats wrong of course i said nothing but she then said , I know you Eliza and when you sweat or acting nervous i always know something is up so what is it , she said confident and I couldn't avoid anything she said so i finally confessed to her about my feelings for wyatt. She then said oh.

Hey guys I know its a long chapter but i needed to write it all cuz it was my entire chapter idea but hope you like it.