Edit #1

Have you been waiting for the first edit? Well here it is... (the one with the GIF is above)

Apps Used: Pinterest, Magic Eraser, PicsArt, Polarr, GIF Studio.
Time Taken: Like 22 minutes.
Status: Do Not Steal.
My Rating: ♥♥♥♡♡

About The Edit:

Being obsessed with Disney, I decided to make an edit of one of my favourite Disney heroines. From the 1996 movie, Hunchback of Notre Dame, meet Esmeralda!

Esmeralda is a strong young woman, who is part of a kind of tribe that are basically outcasts in that certain town. She was able to fight for their rights and save lives of different people, so you can see why she's my favourite.

In this edit, I used fan art I found in Pinterest, so the art used in this is not mine. For the main edit, like, the whole process or something, was gone on an app called PicsArt. What I usually do it layer a bunch of different coloured backgrounds that go with the render - the main character or person - on a white background; then blend them in. Then, I add other kinds of overlays to give it some kind of texture. Like, the visible ones you can see right now are the small stars and the line of hearts by the right.

What do I do next? Well, I have this background erasing app, Magic Eraser, where I'm able to bring out my render. Like, any kind of background from the original fan art photo will be erased, leaving the character.

So on the self-made background I've already done on PicsArt, I place my render anywhere suitable. I add some other stuff on it then I save the photo.

Do you notice how the edit is kinda like on a frame or something like that? Well this is how I did it. Since I saved the original edit, I go back and tap on undo till I have my original self-made background. I add a blur filter (note that this is still done on PicsArt); then I put the already made edit in the blurred background, adding and adjusting the position of the shadow. That's the end if using PicsArt.

I'm not sure if you know what Polarr is. Well, Polarr is an app used to add different kinds of filters in your photos. I use Polarr for my edits as well. So, since the theme colour of my edit is purple, I add a purple filter to bring everything all together.

Usually, I add some kind of quote and such to my edits using Phonto, but not this one. Instead, I added a GIF overlay. The sparkles you probably would've noticed in the edit by now. I used GIF Studio to add that. I can also use Photopea, but I don't have stable Wi-Fi here right now so I used the other app. The process is not something that needs explaining LMAO.

Then, I get my final edit! The one that you see above lol.

Overall, I like it, but it isn't one of my best edits so far to be honest. I think I should've added something again to the empty space at the right, to make the edit... better I guess XD.

Oh well, that's it for now. Hope you like it. Whatever you think, tell me in the comments. Get ready for the next chapter. See ya later!