𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

I woke up in my bed, alone. I looked around confused. No Jaden. I just shook my head and walked over to my bathroom. I did my skincare routine and then walked downstairs. I almost instantly heard voices as soon as I walked out my room. I didn't eavesdrop because it was normally my uncle and Ava but as I got closer I didn't just see my uncle and Ava, I saw jaden.

"So jaden, so you have any plans for the future" my uncle said. Oh god. I hope they don't scare him away. "I'm actually working on some music" "oh really? Remesme never told us you sing." "Yeah, I'm working on a few at the moment" "your gonna go far jaden, I can see it. I wish esme would use her voice like your using yours" "she sings?" "She did" Ava said before taking out something out the cupboards. I decided to step in. I walked in like I heard nothing. "Oh hey jae" i said grabbing a bowl. "Good morning" he said back. "You got plan today esme?" My uncle asked. "Not that I know of" "well I was thinking you should try and get back into singing" I gave him a look that said 'are you stupid'. "Come in es, it's been years. Your better than that" I sighed. He was right. I couldn't let him get rid of all the opportunities I could get. "I'll think about it" my uncle and Ava started cheering and jaden smiled at me. God I'm so thankful for these people.

I walked back upstairs after and jaden followed me up. "You never told me you sing" he said as we flopped down onto my bed
"only addi and my family knows. No one else was supposed to know"
"why'd you stop?"
"Personal reasons"
"Alright then" he sighed and grabbed the tv remote and put on Netflix.
I couldn't keep pushing him out. "Liam" was all I said, not making eye contact
"What did he do?"
"Told me I couldn't sing and I was useless. He said if I sang no one would like me and I wouldn't get anywhere in life"
"Well he's wrong. If anything, singing makes you 10x hotter" he said smirking at me
"Oh really?" He hummed and we both leaned in. We pulled away and he smiled at me.
"Come on, sway misses you, let's go over."
"Fine."
"Go get ready" he said patting my thigh.
"Pick an outfit out, I'm gonna shower" did I trust him to pick something sensible and not completely showing my boobs or ass? Nope, but hey it's worth a try.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower before shutting the door but leaving it open a notch so he could call me if he needed to. I stripped and let the warm water hit my skin before grabbing my coconut scented shower gel.

I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and looked at jaden and he looked back at me, smirking. "There's your outfit" he said pointing to the spot beside him on the bed. "You want me to wear my quilt cover?" "No stupid. I want you to wear nothing" "jaden" "I'm joking. It's over there" I looked over to where he was pointing and saw some clothes folded on my dresser. I picked them up and turned around to bump into jaden. He wrapped his arms around me and turned me around so my back was facing me. He started kissing my neck and collarbone. "Jaden" he hummed against my skin making me shiver. "We need to go to sway." "No we don't" "yes we do. Your the one who said we should go so we will" "well I changed my mind" "one. I cant be assed with your bipolar ass and two. Ava and Lorenzo" "ugh. Go and get changed then. I'll wait" "thank you" I walked away and back into the bathroom and looked at my outfit. It wasn't THAT bad. I guess it's pretty bad if I'm going to visit a house full of boys.

(With whatever shoes you want)"Jaden, I don't think this is an outfit  I'd wear to where I'm going" "Don't worry, if they look ill throw hands""Please don't""I'm joking, kinda

"Jaden, I don't think this is an outfit I'd wear to where I'm going"
"Don't worry, if they look ill throw hands"
"Please don't"
"I'm joking, kinda. Anyways you look hot mamas" he said standing u and putting his arms around my waist.
"Why thank you kind sir" I said making us both laugh, "come on let's go" I said dragging him along by his hand. We said goodbye to Ava and my uncle and jaden drove us down there in his car.