www.six.com

"he acted up frequently?" the doctor asked. "i'm not sure, cause we're not living with him." beomgyu replied. "but, there's a thing that i can say. he's weird lately." taehyun added. "what type of weird?" the doctor questioned taehyun.

"OMG GUYS! where's yeonjun?" jungkook said as he enter the ward room. "ermm, are you his guidance?" the doctor asked jungkook. "i think so. btw, i know everything about yeonjun but can we talk somewhere else?" jungkook replied. the doctor replied with a nod.

jungkook and the doctor went to the doctor's office as they needed to discuss something about yeonjun.

"so, doctor i think you know what's the problem with yeonjun. am i right?" jungkook asked the doctor. "yes, he's having severed DID*." the doctor replied. "he's condition becoming worst day by day. is there something that's bothering him lately?" "i think the girl has bothered him lately."

"i'll increase the medicines dose for this time. if this happens again, please quickly brought him to me or he needs to go to the arboretum." the doctor uttered.

knock.. knock..

"doctor, a patient named choi yeonjun has wake up." a nurse said after the doctor gave a permission to came in the room.

"where's y/n? i need to see her." yeonjun said. "no, you can't! you're still weak hyung." taehyun stopped yeonjun from getting up from the bed. "she needs me more than i need myself." yeonjun said while insisted to get up. "no, you need yourself more than you need y/n!" yeonjun start to acted up, again.