♡ Wilhemina Venable I

i'm pretty sure this is terrible :(

" y/n!" ms venable calls from the depths of her office.
you sigh deeply. what could you possibly have done wrong. you stand up quickly from your tiny organised desk and made your way to ms venable's lilac door, knowing how cranky she gets when you keep her waiting. your hand pulled down in the cool metal steel of the door knob and the door creaked open. you were met with ms venables brown eyes staring at you deeply from above her glasses. everytime she looks at you, you get butterflies. nobody has this effect on you. you started working as her secretary 4 months ago. ever since you saw her for the first time, the crush began to grow. now you're not even sure it's a crush. at first you fixated on her appearance like her plump, red lips, her beautiful skin that you longed to touch and her veiny hands you wanted to pound into you but as time went on you started to notice small stuff about ms venable. the shared smiles when you brought her coffee back from your lunch break or appreciation in her eyes as you stayed late at work to finish the paper work she was so stressed about. everytime you look at venable you see the side no one else sees. maybe you like it like that. the fact that this is personal to you. in a way she is yours. you just wished that she felt the same.
"come here, sweetheart" she says softly while taking off her glasses.
you approach her, the only thing separating you both is the purple desk. you keep your eyes to the floor knowing how ms venable can make you stutter and shake with only eye contact. you really tried to hold your own with her but it never worked.
ms venable stares you up and down, undressing you with her eyes.
she lets out a breath "have you organised the work trip i asked you about"
your eyes still glued to your shoes you answered, " yes, ms venable."
she smirked and let out a laugh. she looked amused by this whole situation. still her eyes staring into you, she hesitated. the is the first time you've ever seen ms venable question herself.
"do i intimidate you, sweet girl" she asked her voice sounding deeper than before.
the pet name. oh dear god. you got butterflies in your stomach. you decided to keep quiet knowing that either answer might not satisfy her.
she tapped her cane down, hard on the ground creating an echoing noise through the office.
" y/n when i ask you a question i expect an answer!"
you nodded and swallowed and found your throat and lips to be all dry. god this woman is going to be the death of me. your tongue reached out to set the top of your lips and you mumbled quietly
"yes ms venable, you do intimate me a little"
she let out a noise of statisfaction and slowly rose towards you. she prowled like a lion who had just found their prey. she stopped mere inches away from you, you could almost smell her perfume. you're guessing it was lavender.
"y/n? would you be willing to do something for me"
of course, you nod. you'd be willing do to anything for this woman. whatever she asked.
you see her soft fingers reach out and she places her finger under your chin to lift your head up. you are now face to face with the woman you've been dreaming about for the last 4 months. you blush under her stare. in any other situation you'd be desperate to get away for this confrontation but now you're ready to face it head on.
"i have a proposition for you, beautiful. you obey me, i'll give you a reward" she tells you. she then lowers herself to your ear and whispers "obey me and i'll make you feel so good"
by then, the butterflies in my stomach certainly hadn't subsided and a pool was beginning to form between my legs
you have been squeezing your thighs together for the past 5 minutes and it certainly didn't relieve tension and certainly wasn't going to do shit as she said that last line. as she pulled away you looked her. her eyes were filled with hunger, dominance and a glint that you've never seen before. maybe happiness. but right now you couldn't form an intelligent thought. all you wanted was her.
so you kissed her.