ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

My heart was racing but I had a smile as I entered the room. Yuqi was right about the cameras. There seemed to be 100 cameras and there was barely any space except the area where the manager sat and where I was supposed to preform. 
I bowed as I entered and then stood where I was directed to.

"Hello! My name is Lee Joo-won, and I will be preforming Babe by HyunA." I said.

The manager just nodded with no interest.

I waited for the music to start and danced the night away ( ❛ ͜ʖ ❛ )

I watched the manager the whole time and he kept nodding his head and even raised his eyebrows one in a while.
Once the song was done, he sat there thinking about what to say, and after a while he started talking.

"Okay I admit I was quite surprised with your vocals and dancing. There are so many average girls who come here and don't surprise me like the way you did. They decide to come thinking being an idol is a easy job, but it really isn't. It shows you worked hard, and the hard work paid off. Congratulations you passed." He said with a smile.

2 chapters in a day!!!!
I was working on chapter 3 yesterday but did not finish in time so that's why lol.
also happy birthday jungkook, a little cutie boy :))