•Games•

So this will be during the spring tournament I will skip some since I want to write about his episodes.:3

Day two of the spring tournament and we are playing wakutani south.
Because there can only be one manager on the court I'm watching from the stands with yachi.

We are in set two and it's really intense since Hinata wants to challenge #1 from the other team. Although Ennoshita isn't playing he keeps everyone in check if they come out.

Then it happened dachi got into a collision with tanaka ( tanaka nice kill ). Dachi wasn't getting up at first and then when he did you can see that he was bleeding and he was a little bit off. The coaches rushed over to him and they took care of him and he ended up having to get off the court but we need a replacement captain. Ennoshita was picked.

He seemed scared and nervous at the same time he decide to make his way over onto the court. Then tanaka said something about being sorry so Ennoshita scolded him and Asahi told him we were happy he didn't get hurt either. (Thank Jesus) "Ennoshita you got this!" I yelled which seemed to calm him down a bit and caused the team to loosen up.

Although the others couldn't really see it Ennoshita was having a tough time since he was comparing himself to dachi. I was still watching from the side since yachi went to help. We ended up losing set two which seemed to make Ennoshita feel worse.

"Ennoshita!" He looked up at me "don't compare yourself to dachi you are you and you have more then enough skill to take this set!" He began to relax and I could see some weight be lifted off his shoulders. The other team eyes me for calming down Ennoshita and making the team loosen up everytime I talked to them.

It took a bit but he finally found his rhythm and finally was able to land some attacks. During the time they were finding their rhythm the other team thought they could take the set because dachi was gone but that was short lived. Hinata messed up an attack "Hinata!" "Huh?" "Tell me what makes a good jump!" "One with a solid approach!"

That made everyone relax and more focused on the task at hand. The other team seemed to react and realized that the rest of the game wasn't going to be easy. We were at set point and #1 from the other team went to spike but Hinata blocked which made us win. I ran down to say congrats to the team. Dachi was there and told Ennoshita he did a good job.

I went up to Ennoshita and hugged him "you did great babe!" He seemed sad and although he played longer then normal he looked really tired. "Babe what's wrong?" "Why.. why do I feel so relived that it's over?" Then it hit me he felt like he wasn't enough for the team and had some guilt from the game "babe... you did so good don't think you didn't do enough" he was crying into my shoulder and hugging me.

We hugged for a bit longer until he had calmed down. "I'm so happy to have you princess, I would probably be so lost without you" he gave me a kiss "I love you Ennoshita" " I love you too y/n"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for taking so long to update I kinda forgot about the story. And also had no clue how I wanted to go about his episodes and put us into the story but I got there.

Ok  I plan on writing about the timeskip and I will put a warning if you haven't seen the manga. With that it should make about 2 more chapters!

Thank you for the reads! Hope you have a good day/night!