Tsundere Albert

Sisti Fibel was crying when Albert kicked the door open, carrying the near – death Glenn.

"Pardon me, Fibel." Albert said and laid down Glenn on the bed. "Fibel, use CPR to keep him going until the ritual begins." he told her.

"Huh?! CPR?!" Sisti said, shocked.

"If you're an academy student, you should know how to do it." Albert said.

"Sorry. I only have read. I never had tried it in my life." Sisti said. She looked at Albert. "So please, Albert-san..."

Albert's eyes widened. "I – idiot! No way! Who's going to do the ritual if I – " he stopped and looked away.

Sisti looked puzzled by Albert's behavior. The usual calm and cool Albert-san... panicked? She thought. A grin crossed her face. "Oh? What's this, Albert-san? Why are you blushing?" she asked when she saw his face is red. "Could it be – "

"I – idiot! I ... I just don't want to kiss a guy – " Albert defended.

"Eh? But sensei's dying – " Sisti said and looked at Glenn who's breathing almost gone.

"B – B – But..." he said.

"Just do it - !" she said and pushed Albert's face towards Glenn's. Their lips touched. Albert's eyes widened.

In the end, he did the CPR.

Fast forward...

"The higher-ups will forgive you after a punishment, so you can stay here in this school – " Albert said.

"Albert. What's wrong?" ReL asked when she noticed he's looking away.

"H – huh? Nothing..." he said, still looking away.

"Huh?" ReL said, then shrugged.

Albert sighed. I can't tell her I kissed Glenn or she'll kill me! he thought and blushed.

"Oi shironeko. What's wrong?" Glenn asked when Sisti just suddenly laughed.

"Sisti...?" Rumia called.

"Oh. It's just – " she said and grinned. "Sensei. I'm not the one who did a CPR on you." She told Glenn.

"Huh? Then who did?" Glenn asked. It's not Rumia since she was kidnapped. It's not also ReL since she kidnapped Rumia... then who? He thought. "Was it the staff of the hotel? Or a nurse - ?" he guessed.

Sisti's grinned wider. "No." she said.

Glenn's eyes widened when he realized. "That bastard...!!!!" he screamed and ripped the book he's carrying.

"Hmm?" Rumia said, clueless. Sisti chuckled and whispered to her. "EH?!" she said, shocked. She blushed.

"Damn you, you damn star...!" Glenn's still screaming. The students are looking at him, shocked.

End - 

(A/N: Ah... I hope you liked this... I just can't contain my fangirling feels when I watched the recent episode of RokuAka... XD)

🎉 You've finished reading CPR - Akashic Records of the Bastard Magic Instructor fanfic (Albert x Glenn) 🎉