• Chapter 1: Envoking in them •

His voice echoed in the plane of Stanley's mind as he felt himself deteriorate. The golden triangular body that he once possessed started to rip apart into little brickwork slots.

'They lied to me! Why am I dying?! I don't like this, help me!'

He was sent spiraling into a deep-set panic as he started to feel an agonising pain shoot through what remained of his form. He couldn't yet understand why he was being ripped apart. He called upon the name of the ancient ones, he was ready to repent. He was suffering and just wanted it to end. So why weren't they helping him? Tears started to prick his single eye as he tried to grasp at what remained, begging it to come back together. A throaty scream left him as he sobbed more, feeling the grip on his body weaken.

"PLEASE, I'M SORRY! JUST STOP THE PAIN, I BEG!"

And just like that the pain subsided and he let go... a single eye left floating in the void. It seemed smaller, insignificant to what crushung black had surrounded him. That's all he was now,  a single eye to observe and watch, nothing more. Useless.

It felt like he had been in his prison forever, for eras. But to his luck, a glow broke through the suffocating darkness. It was a pale peachy glow, harsh on his eye. He soon noticed the figure that started to pace towards him, much larger than that miniscule eye that floated.

It was his old friend and most dear friend, the powerful Axoltl.

Gently, it began to smile and take the eye into it's hands. It's hold was soft and careful, making sure that the remainder of Bill wasn't damaged or lost. It's enchanting voice soon broke the silence.

"I see that you followed my instructions, Cipher. As i promised, I may return you to a form that ou can once again move in."

The eye seemed visually relieved as it continued.

"Yet I cannot let you achieve this so easily, for the pain you caused the citizens of Gravity Falls is unforgivable in my eyes."

The eye started to float again as a slab of bone started to form around it, shaping into a socket and cheek. It kept forming until it had created the structure of a jaw then a skull. A spine soon followed with ribcages and hips, legs and feet too. The former dorito began to panic, seeing the form it was taking, yet it couldn't voice it's opinion.

The Axoltl gave him the gift of muscles and organs next and the eye could now finally move. He took a sharp intake of breath and started to choke, feeling the unsual heartbeat and warmth from the blood running through his veins.

"You will be forced to take on the form of what you tried to possess so long ago. You will walk as a human. You will feel pain and suffering for what you have done, you will not escape the karma you deserve."

A tight layer of tanned skin started to wrap around the muscled form, and blonde hair started to push out of his scalp and other areas. His skin started to develop goosebumps as he finally realised how cold the void really was.

"You will go forth and make up for everything you've done. You have 58 years until this body decays, then I'm afraid I can not do any more for you, Bill."

He started to feel the form melt into a galaxy glimmer as he started to fade into the inky substance of the void. It started taking him outside the mind and into a corporeal state.
A smirk slipped onto his smug thin face, knowing the task would be insanely easy.

"And I'll retrieve my former body and powers if I complete this task you assign to me?"

The Axoltl nodded softly drifting back into the darkness while watching the former demon liquify before it. The second coming of Cipher had now arrived.