🔞 Be A Good Girl - Hwang Hyunjin 🔞

You slowly tip-toed your way into your room. The darkness and silence sent shivers down your spine.

"b-babe?" you whimpered. A moment of silence passed when suddenly, you heard a hum coming from towards the bed. You slowly stretched your arm, shaking towards the lighting board to turn on the lights.

*click*

The sudden brightness blinded your eyes. Struggling to keep your eyes open, you found your biggest fear, your over-protective boyfriend, Hyunjin siting on the bed with his eyes glued down on the floor, slowly making their way towards your body. His gaze grew bigger as he scanned your body which had on a 'vErY' revealing dress.

"shit"

He slightly tilted his head and death glared at you. At this point you already knew, you fucked up. He slowly made his way to you. Every little footstep made your heart race. He stood right infront you and stared at your eyes. 

"look at you, tsk tsk. So disapointing hm?"

You kept looking down, not having the courage face him. 

"look at me"

He said, but you didn't want to although you know this would make things even worse. But before you could manage to face up, he slid his fingers under your chin and lifted your head gently. His gentle actions made you regret your decisions for going out to your friends party without letting him know. You looked at his eyes, which carried alot of things.

Disappointment, anger and 
l u s t.

He grabbed your chin and leaned closer to your face. 

"You've been such a bad girl huh? Bad girls need to learn their lesson right? RIGHT?" He yelled his last words which sent electricity down your body. You slowly nodded. "Good" He whispered.

"Bed.Now."

He said, coldly. Without hesitation, you slowly made your way towards the bed. He turned around and made his way to you. He pulled out one of the drawer where he'd put all the "necEsSiTieS" needed in situations like this. He pulled out some stuff and looked at you whose face was all heated up, you were literally shaking with fear, knowing what is about to happen. He made his way towards the bed and hovered on top of you. He swayed the hair out of your face. 

"so tell me, slut. why'd you go somewhere looking this hot, without my permission? he whispered.

 "hyu-" you tried to speak but he didn't let you. "who were you trying to impress huh?" he whispered, as he looked at your face and rubbed your lower lip with his thumb. "Well, you need to know who you belong to babygirl" with that, he grabbed the pair of handcuffs and cuffed your hands to the headboard of the bed. He looked at you again and smirked. He then, blindfolded your eyes. 

"Daddy needs you to be a good girl now" "OK?" 

you nodded. "speak" "y-yes daddy" he smiled. "good"

"on your knees babygirl" he demanded and you did as he said. Before he could say something else, you already started un-doing his pants which made him chuckle. "Aww look whose so needy" you let out a lil giggle before rubbing his tip with your thumb.  He whimpered at the sensitivity. You slowly entered his length in your mouth and started moving your head. You could feel yourself getting wet because of his moans. The only way he'll forgive is if you please him, with pleasure. With that, you slowed down your speed and instead, you moved your head up higher and tried to take all of him in your mouth. You deep-throated him. "aH- ye-yess" his moans were getting louder and you could tell he was quite surprised by your actions yet pleased. You kept bobing your head and playing with your tongue. "i- i'm gonna c-cum" he said and released his seeds. 

You flopped yourself on the bed, exhausted. He hovered on top of you again and took off your handcuffs and blindfold. He looked into your eyes, this time with love. "daddy did you forgive me?" you said in a tiny baby voice. He chuckled. "i did ages ago" he said planting a kiss on your forehead. You giggled. 

"Hyunjin-ahh i didn't mean to do this but, it was my best frien-"  "yeah i know, its your best friend sooyoon's birthday party, you guys haven't met for years so she really wanted you to go but you knew i wouldn't let you go as the party is held in a club and so you told her you won't come but then she requested so much and told you to lie to me and go" he said that all in one breath leaving you speechless. He chuckled at your reaction. 

"Well now since you're forgiven, shall i treat you with some pleasure?" he winked.

----------------THE END----------------

Word count - 842

Author's Statement - Hey guys! this is my first work here so sorry if i made any mistakes, i apologize. I hope you lovely people have enjoyed this and sorry for making it short. Have a great Day/Night! <3