PREVIEW

" i can't believe he is no more ......... no no i can't live without him .......i wanna die no no i wanna die ............no he can't leave me like this ......... i know he is alive ......i know   " she shouts loudly , messing her own room but end up hurting herself .

" calm down beta ..........please calm down , i beg you 🙏🙏🙏" she pleads her to stop and calm down as she is dying day by day ....... her condition is not really good after his demise ........... she started hallucinating him and became aggressive day by day ........ the only thing which comes on her mouth is " he is alive " ........... people have thought her to be mad ......... and totally rubbish ......... she was in no condition to fight back ........ her friends , his family , her family couldn't help but cry in helplessness .............

how will sana live like this ??

will she be able to overcome her love ??

stay tuned to know more ..............................

the story will start after one year of demise and later will bring positive changes in her life ( to know what changes ?? y'all need to wait for the first chapter ..................... and guys last mein sidnaaz hi hai 💓💓💓

i will post my first chapter .... only when, i will get a good response from the readers ( next update is totally based on you guys )