Get Well Soon

It was 6 Am, Kyo was sleeping peacefully until he got woken up by some noises. Kyo got up sitting on the bed now and he noticed his wife Tohru was missing beside him, So he got up from the bed and started walking towards the noises he was hearing. They were coming from their bathroom the door was closed but he noticed the light was on coming from under the crack of the door.

He knocked on the door thinking it was Tohru in there. "Tohru? Are you in the bathroom?" Said Kyo waiting for a response. "Yes... I'm in here." Said Tohru with a weak voice, which worried kyo. "Are you ok? I'm coming in." As he opens the bathroom door he noticed Tohru sitting in front of the toilet.

"Tohru are you getting sick?" As kyo rushes to her, putting his hand on her forehead. you're burning up! Sorry, I thought it was just something I ate but I been like this since 3 in the morning. Kyo helped Tohru up and walked with her back to the bed and lied her down. 

"You just rest here okay, have you been taking any medicine?" Kyo asked as he was putting the covers on Tohru. She frown and stare up at him "No... I was going to but I ended up getting sick.." Said Tohru as she was trying to get comfortable in the big bed.

"It's okay, don't worry about it I'll get you some." Said kyo as he softly kisses Tohru on the forehead and leaves to go get the medicine in the bathroom. As he went into the bathroom he got 2 pills and filled up a glass of water and walked back into the bedroom. 

"Here you go make sure you drink slowly." Said Kyo as he gives her the pills and the glass of water. Tohru took the pills and put the water on the side table in their bedroom. 

Tohru frown "i'm sorry... Kyo." Said Tohru as her eyes begin to water. "What? Why are you apologizing?" kyo said as he got closer to her on the bed. 

"I ended up getting sick and now I'm making you take care of me even though there is so much to do today.." Said Tohru as she tries to wipe the tears from her eyes. 

"Hey.. hey, don't worry about it so much besides it's not your fault that you're sick and if I was the one sick you would take care of me." Said Kyo as he wraps his arms around Tohru. 

"I'll take the day off today from work and take care of the kids." Said Kyo with a soft smile. "Are you sure?" Said Tohru with a worried look. "yeah besides it be great I get to play with my kids and take care of you." Said Kyo as he kisses Tohru on the cheek and Tohru smiled.

Until they heard a creak from their bedroom door and noticed it was Hajime. "Hajime why are you doing up so early?" Said Tohru as she opens her arms up waiting for Hajime running towards her and Kyo.  

Hajime runs up to his parents wearing his pjs and dragging a small stuff toy. "I heard you and daddy talking.." Said Hajime as he yawns. "Well guess what?" Said Kyo rubbing his son's hair. "what?"  Said Hajime with a curious look. "I'll be spending time with you and your brother all day!" Said Kyo with a smile on his face, Hajime face lite up "And mommy to?" said Hajime hugging his mom. 

"Sorry Hajime but I'll be staying in bed I'm not feeling well." Said Tohru with a tired expression.
"Mommy's sick?" Said Hajime with a worry look. 

"Yes, but don't worry she will get better soon." Said Kyo ensuring his son. Then they ended up hearing the cries coming from the baby monitor.  "I guess he hungry." Said Tohru as she yawns.
"I'll get him while you go to sleep it seems like the medicine kicking in." Said kyo as he places Hajime on the floor and tucks Tohru into bed. 

"Get well soon mommy!" Said Hajime leaning on the side of the bed. "thank you." said Tohru as he kisses her son forehead. 

Then Hajime runs out of the room yelling "I'm going to check my brother!" as Tohru and Kyo smiled. "Well I'm going to go, I'll check on you later ok?" Said Kyo as he gets closer to Tohru. "Ok." Said Tohru as she gets closer to Kyo and they both kiss each other on the lips before Kyo leaves.

As Kyo was about to leave the bedroom he stops and says "Get well soon Tohru." with a smile and walks away, as Tohru smiles and closes her eyes to fall asleep. 

The End