Cute ~ Charlie x Blind! Reader

This was requested!! Thanks so much for it, too! 💛🖤

~

You bumped into another wall, making Alastor jump up and hurry over, "Darling, this is why we all walk with you through the hallways." He said, sighing heavily and checking your forehead, realizing a small bruise had already began to form. You sighed cutely and lowered your head, "S-Sorry, Alastor... h-have you seen Charlie..?" You said softly, your quiet and delicate voice making Al smile. "Yes, she's in the lobby. I'll take you to her," He took your arm and led you down the hallway, "All you had to do was ask," he chuckled and you pouted. "I-I wanted to do it on my own.. I never have the capability to do that anymore. It's worth a try, even if I bump into things or people, I.. I can still try.." your voice trembled and Alastor frowned sadly. "I understand, darling. But it just puts you at risk of getting hurt, and we'd all hate to see that. I'm proud of you for trying, (Y/N). But next time.. try when someone is around so that if you do get hurt someone can help you, please?" He laughed a little and you giggled. "I promise.. now where's Charlie? I wanna talk to her." You said as Al managed to get you into the lobby.

Alastor glanced around the room for a moment before he spotted Charlie rearranging the front desk. He grinned and sat you down at one of the lobby's couches, and went over to Charlie. He poked her shoulder from behind and Charlie jumped, turning around in shock. "J-Jeez, Alastor! Why'd you sneak up on me like that?!" Charlie gasped an Al chuckled. "Hehe, sorry about that. Your girlfriend wants to your attention," he crossed his arms and smugly grinned at Charlie, making her gasp. "Ah! (Y/N)! Is she okay?!"

She ran from the desk and into the lobby, instantly locking her eyes on you. She sighed in happy relief when she realized that you weren't injured, (from what she could see) and rushed up to you, sitting next to you and smiling. "Hi, honey!" She exclaimed, grasping your hand. You smiled brightly and raised your other hand to brush through her hair for a moment, making Charlie blush. "Charlie! There you are. I've been waiting to see you all day," you said, smiling in glee. Charlie chuckled a little and rubbed the back of her neck. "Sorry, hun. I've been busy all morning, but I'm glad you came to visit m-... (Y/N)!! You have a bruise!" She gasped suddenly and you cringed. "Y-Yeah, I-" "What happened?! Did someone hurt you? Oh my god if someone hurt you-" her voice went more demonic and her horns began to show. "Charlie! It's okay, I did it to myself, it was an accident.." you said, reaching your hand out and cupping her cheek. She calmed down and sighed, "W-Well.. how did you do that?" She asked softly, stroking the bruise entry with her thumb. "I tried to walk to the lobby on my own but I bumped into a wall, that's all.." you said, smiling a little. "(Y/N), you know you're not supposed to walk on your own! Especially in the hotel, you could get lost or get hurt like you did! Possibly even worse." She said, sadly frowning and dropping her hand into her lap. Your glossy white eyes fluttered into a half-lidded sad look. "I-... I know, Charlie... I just wanted to try. I never walk or do anything on my own anymore, and I just want to be able to.. I know I'm not supposed to because of possible consequences, but I just wanted to try. I love the idea of doing stuff on my own... I mean maybe it'll just make me seem like something different other than just 'the blind demon' that everyone avoids." You said, your voice going quiet after your last sentence. Charlie became a little depressed at what you said. "Honey, you're not just 'the blind demon'. You're amazing, and a fantastic girlfriend. You're really cute and fun to be around, and people avoid you because they don't wanna be knocked over by your radiating awesomeness. And I promise you, you don't need to walk down a hallway on your own to prove that." She said, kissing your lips quickly. You smiled and blushed a little before feeling around to locate her torso, and slid your arms around her, embracing her tightly. "T-Thank you, Charlie..." you smiled and hugged her tightly, making her hug you back and pet your hair. "You're welcome, cutie~"

Tee-hee~ Fun fact about myself: I was selectively mute for 12 years of my life!