Instinctive Reasoning

Mystical Guide: Hello to the people who are continuing to read this story. I thank you for baring with me as the narrator of this story. Anyhow, Let's continue this story giving Michael the spotlight of being the speaker of this chapter. As you all know, Michael is the master of gracious order, Rey is the master of balance, and Luci is the master of chaotic order. Let's get to know Michael better in this chapter you all are reading.

( Inside the school of Rey )

Michael: Hello everyone. I am Michael, master of gracious order. As you all know there are Seven Virtues that are taught to people that can widen a student's scope on reality that could create a positive mindset. Memorizing the Seven Virtues and linking it with your instincts can make you have an instinctive reasoning. Now, let me ask you this.. What is a virtue? think of situations that you are facing, often you all question yourselves, What should I do facing this kind of situation. Think.... Now there are 3 voices inside the head, Ego which is the inner demons, Super Ego which could be heavenly voices, ID which is the center that could decide on how to balance each emotion. Each situations faced in life could strengthen each and every individual. Pain makes people grow. Each person faced with difficulties in life make them who they are. Now let's discuss the Seven Virtues. 1st is Faith. Faith in God and believing that All is Well is the best positive mindset because it attracts positive vibes with people around you. Doing good deeds that creates positive ripple effects on life can attract positive ripple effects with those who are around you. 2nd is Hope. Hope for the best then prepare for the worst, that's a common thinking regarding things about people hope for. Despite every situation faced in life, there is still a brighter tomorrow which people could hope for. Always cling on to hope and it could lead you to a positive future. 3rd is charity. The more you learn to give to people around you, that makes your heart rich with love because the more you give each people blessings, may it be family, friends or anyone, makes your heart rich with love because through charity you learn the essence of life which is cherishing the smile with people around you. 4th is fortitude. Fortitude is like the spiritual fortress of the body which is our foundation. The foundation of the spirit should always strong. A Sound Mind and body makes a Sound Spirit. Now let me define about what I said. A Sound Mind knows how to decide based on analyzing each things first with the mind which could guard the heart. Guarding the heart is like guarding the spirit. A Sound Body is the Temple of the Spirit. Taking care of the body can make the spirit stronger. A Sound Body is also a healthy body. 5th is Justice. Justice is all about being fair with each situations faced in life. Inhale, Exhale, Count to 10, never make decisions that could pull yourself down. Justice is like protection inside the family and protecting those people who you treasure. 6th is Prudence. Prudence in a deeper point of view is like sacrifice since you learn how to differentiate your wants and needs. Learning how to sacrifice for the people you love is like knowing what you need more in life because it can possibly protect those people around you to avoid the illusion of chaos. Prudence is also like a calm balancing order that could negate chaos. 7th is Temperance. Temperance is all about taking things moderately. Achieve your goals in life step by step. You can't just make a big leap to achieve success in life. Success is achieve through moderate step by step procedure. For example, it is kinda like studying first, finish each level in studying because credibility test could be taken anywhere when you face any situation in life. How you decide when you face situations are all like credibility test, you could all pass credibility test through education that is a privileged given by the family. Education is the key to success.