𝖲1 ( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 ) 𝖤𝖯 9

It takes years to learn the difference between who to let go and who to be patient with. The same way it takes years to know what you deserve and what you don't. So hang in there, growth and experience come with time.

——

"Shit shit shit shit shit!"

My morning started off pretty interesting, I got up late. Again.

I ran down the street towards UA, making the wind blow in my face and my school uniform getting messed up in the process. When arriving up to the building, I slowed down my legs and stared at entrance in utter confusion.

"What the heck?" I muttered to myself with heavy breaths in between. The entrance to the school was swarmed with reporters, some with large cameras and microphones in hand.

Well that's amazing.

I carefully walked closer to the entrance, ducking past a few reporters. Just when I was about a few inches away from the entrance, a woman blocked my path and shoved a microphone in my face.

"Are you a student under All Might? If so, what is he like?" She nudged the mic closer to my face, to which I stepped back and tried to compose myself.

"Well, he's a great teacher-"

"What are some inspiring things he has said? What does he do when he's not teaching?" As the reporter kept asking different types of questions about All Might, I just stood there not knowing what to do. I tried to tell her I needed to go to class, but she just continued her questioning. Some other reporters joined her, making the crowd larger. At this point, I was completely done and politely scooted my way toward the entrance. But yet again, they blocked me.

My eyes glanced around at all the people around me, not knowing how or what to do, but to only imagine the thought of me smashing the cameras right in their faces, releasing the tension across my being at this moment. And just when I was about to lose it completely, someone grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the crowd.

"Man, those reporters have no chill!" Once we got further away from the crowd, I looked up.

"Thanks Kirishima," I said, a thankful smile on my face.

His face lit up in a smile. "Nah, don't mention it!"

After that incident, we continued our way to class to start the day.

——

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys." Mr. Aizawa began in his monotone voice. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of you team's results." He faced his body toward Bakugou and called on him, "You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." He muttered clearly annoyed.

"And Midoriya." Mr. Aizawa called out with a stack of papers in his hands, scanning the results. "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. The line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?"

"Right!" I smiled at Midoriya's response and rested my elbow on the desk while also holding my chin. I'm glad that he still has that determination.