Lady Noir

Hint: I could not find a gif of the full transformation, or the special move, that this miraculous have.

Marionette was worried about where her boat is, lucky she has a tracker.

Marionette: So there is my boat at an island.

Marionette ask a friend if she can take the boat to get her boat, her friend agreed, and Marionette set off with her kwamii, Plagg, and their new potion which allows her to stay transformed until she say claws in, it also can allow her to use her special move more then once.

*1 day later*

Marionette got out of her boat, and started walking.

Plagg: Are you sure this is a good idea.

Marionette: There something wrong with it.

Plagg: Are you sure it is a good idea to explore the area?

Marionette: Yes.

Plagg: I have a bad feeling about this.

Marionette: Please be quiet.

Marionette searched around the island, and found a dead robot.

Marionette: Plagg you see this.

Plagg: Yeah it's a dead robot.

Marionette: I think someone has a lab here, since there is a robot here, Plagg, Claws out.

Marionette transforms into Lady Noir.

Lady Noir: Right time to find this lab.

Lady Noir starts looking around, she finds a cliff and tripped and fell into the water, but she found an underwater cave, and saw the password.

Lady Noir: Kronos what does that mean?

Lady Noir finds a door and opens it and it shows a lab.

Lady Noir: Ha, I knew it.

Lady Noir started running and avoiding the security and found a new room, the Info Room, she entered it and found a computer, she sat down and had full access.

Lady Noir: No password, weird.

She look at the last capture and all of the people for capture, when she saw her name she stood up and started running, the alarm went off and the light blind her and the cannons came out, when Lady Noir regained her vision she looked at the cannons.

Lady Noir: Well this is not a good sign.

A cannon fire at her and it hit her in the ear, she pulled it off and tried to shake it, but it refused, then another cannon fired and hit her on the back, Lady Noir started running, and all the cannon started firing.

Lady Noir: I got to find a way to turn off security.

Lady Noir was too busy thinking, that a cannon in front of her opened up and shot her in the foot, she tripped and fall, she looked up and look at her leg and found out it was fully covered in the blob, she reached for her stick and knocked out the cannon, when she looked back at the exit, it closed, and she thought of a idea.

Lady Noir: Cataclysm!

She got up and started charging at the door, as soon as she touched it, it turned to dust, she started limping, and a blob hit her on her ponytail, when she went out, she took the blob off her foot, and thought.

Lady Noir: Is this what they use to capture the other people?

The guards appeared and started firing, Lady Noir started running, a blob hit her on her other foot, she tripped and fall, she got back up, pulled out her stick and started blocking the blobs, when more guards appeared behind her and started firing, she was hit in the back, she turned around to block it, but the guards used their teamwork to overwhelm, she was hit by a blob on the ponytail, and another one on the face, where Lady Noir fell and can't get back up, Mirage then walked up and sighs again, then Lady Noir blacked out.

Mirage: So much for your power Lady Noir, guards take her to cell 605 in the super hero section.

The guards took her to the cell, and put her hands and legs in metallic orbs and held it with an electric ring, and Lady Noir was hanged up, unconscious.